Mental Support Community

What Size Penis Would You Like?

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I'd like to reword the question. If you had 3 extra inches to add to your current size how would you distribute it?

Current New

Length 4.5 5.5

Girth 4.5 6.5

Yeah I prefer Girth to length. I'd particularly add more size to the base of the shaft since the first few inches of a vagina are most sensitive. Mushroom heads are fun for oral though and might stimulate the g-spot better? Idk.

that girth would kill most women. id probably take a 5.5 inch girth honestly. and also just 6.5 or 7 inches in length. dont want to create a cervix buster

• 1 month later...

6 x 5. More than enough for asian I guess? 

I remember once there was once my wife complained that I was hitting her cervix with my small size..maybe she wasn't aroused enough.

I had a good friend that is 5 inches long. He told me he ever had sex with a women and about 2 inches were outside.

I guess the other reason why I wanted just average penis is that it requires quite a lot of blood flow and my heart has to be very strong for it to get it real hard if my penis is big. What good is it to have a big one when it isnot hard. As my body ages, it gets more difficult to maintain a hard erection. Now in my forties, I have to exercise regularly, eat well, ejaculate less to maintain my sexually health. I take having morning erections when waking up as a health check.

• 1 year later...

If I was to add more, I'd add a bit more for girth, to about 6 inches in girth, maybe 6.25 but also add in a bit of length as I'm shorter in length. Maybe the same in length. So all in all I'd like 6-6.25 in length and girth. 

3 hours ago, Someday said:

I don't really hate 5 inches. Maybe I'd add an inch to have 6. But I would give up 5 inches of height to put me at 6'0 and every hair on my head to have a normal looking flaccid penis instead of a 1 incher.

I'd love to be taller! I'm only 5'6. But that's part why also I'd love to have a bigger penis, would look awesome on a shorter guy like myself and probably quite unexpected

12 hours ago, Someday said:

I don't really hate 5 inches. Maybe I'd add an inch to have 6. But I would give up 5 inches of height to put me at 6'0 and every hair on my head to have a normal looking flaccid penis instead of a 1 incher.

Amen to that. I have thick long hair, but tbh, I'd go bald for a 7 incher and big flaccid low hanger. 

• 3 weeks later...

The chart is bullshit for one major reason. You don't cum because of the physical, you cum because of the mental. Not to say you can't be aroused by the physical and be mentally turned on. But If a woman sees an ugly, fat, sweaty bald man grinding his hips and licking his lips, I doubt whipping out his A for ideal cock and waving this chart in her face will do him any good. There's so many variables it boggles the mind. But if I'm honest I'd have 9 inches and 6 inch girth. Oh, and with a kink to the left (gotta have something about me to focus all my neg on to haha).