Mental Support Community

sex drive?

robert

Is there a way to stop thinking about sex or wanting to have it? Does saltpeter work? No use in having a sex drive when you cant use it. Ive accepted my small penis and I know I'll most likely die a virgin. I had a dream the other night, even in my dream I was ridiculed about my penis. My desire for sex is useless when having the size of penis I have. I want to die so bad but I just dont have the balls to do it.maybe one day I will. I was driving and I wanted to slam my car into a tree so bad but I chickened out im such a pussy

maybe i do desire to live.......idk its just having a small penis is not something you can't just deal with. my dream is the reason i woke up feeling like shit. i mean if you can have peace in your dreams where can you? it felt so real i agree with both of you guys every time i use the restroom it's like i'm reminded of it even if im not thinking about it at this point even if i find a girlfriend who is ok with it i'm too far damaged anyway. seeing my penis my penis everyday reminds me of what i will never have and that brings pain to my heart.

it kills me that there are teenagers even a pre-teen who can please a woman better than me and im almost 30 yrs old a grown man. its like im constantly reminded of my small penis when i watch a movie or youtube video somehow a small penis joke comes up. even that dream i had i dont want a huge penis i'll be ok with just average and im not even that. what pains me is the thought of being alone for the rest of my life i have to live a life of sadness and lonliness because of something i didn't ask for hell i didn't even ask to be born. living life has brought me nothing but pain

Hey robert,

reading your text makes me feel quite sad.

I think there are a lot of more things in life than sex. I really like doing sports, meeting friends to chat, enjoy a walk in the nature and eating ice-cream (just to name a few things). You don't have a disease which causes you pain every second, you don't have to sit in a wheelchair or have are distorted face. And even those people are able to enjoy their lifes. Maybe you can work on your very negative attitude towards life! :)

Regarding your sex drive, you can please yourself can't you? Wouldn't you miss it if you lost it?

Maybe it's an option to get to know asexual people regarding a relationship? I know there aren't many but if you desire a relationship and are scared of a normal one, you can try it. There are for example asexual dating sites (ace-book, okcupid)

Moreover there are also ways to please a woman without sex, guess you know that :). And there are woman who will accept small penises.

So even in the relationship direction there are still ways which are worth trying.

But nevertheless I can relate to your "lonliness"-thoughts I have been trying to find a fitting partner for three years now.(I am asexual.) It's much harder than for "average"-people - and even for them it's not that easy.

But I am not at the point of giving up right now. Even if I should never find a fitting partner I have some plans for my life in the back of my head, for example getting children with a co-father... There is never just one way to happiness.

Hey robert,

reading your text makes me feel quite sad.

I think there are a lot of more things in life than sex. I really like doing sports, meeting friends to chat, enjoy a walk in the nature and eating ice-cream (just to name a few things). You don't have a disease which causes you pain every second, you don't have to sit in a wheelchair or have are distorted face. And even those people are able to enjoy their lifes. Maybe you can work on your very negative attitude towards life! :)

Regarding your sex drive, you can please yourself can't you? Wouldn't you miss it if you lost it?

Maybe it's an option to get to know asexual people regarding a relationship? I know there aren't many but if you desire a relationship and are scared of a normal one, you can try it. There are for example asexual dating sites (ace-book, okcupid)

Moreover there are also ways to please a woman without sex, guess you know that :). And there are woman who will accept small penises.

So even in the relationship direction there are still ways which are worth trying.

But nevertheless I can relate to your "lonliness"-thoughts I have been trying to find a fitting partner for three years now.(I am asexual.) It's much harder than for "average"-people - and even for them it's not that easy.

But I am not at the point of giving up right now. Even if I should never find a fitting partner I have some plans for my life in the back of my head, for example getting children with a co-father... There is never just one way to happiness.

thanks for your reply but this is the one main thing holding me back from enjoying life and it sucks and my negative attitude comes from having a negative life im not asexual im just forced to be

I know that you are not asexual. By the way I haven't chosen it either and would prefer not to be this way as it makes finding a partner quite difficult.

Of course some parts would be easier without our problems - but definetly not all!!

I think you got stuck in this "problem" and are too much fixated about it.

Only pitying yourself without looking for alternative ways isn't the best way :).

I know that you are not asexual. By the way I haven't chosen it either and would prefer not to be this way as it makes finding a partner quite difficult.

Of course some parts would be easier without our problems - but definetly not all!!

I think you got stuck in this "problem" and are too much fixated about it.

Only pitying yourself without looking for alternative ways isn't the best way :).

im not pitying myself im just being a realist its hard to deal with this alone and I hate seeing couples because I know thats what I'll never have no disrespect you're a girl so you'll never understand the whole penis thing or why men obsess over it I wish I knew alternative ways I know you're trying to help me but ive been dealing with this problem mentally since early teens so its kind of hard for me to stop feeling like this

sara89 I have been here for 3 years and firmly know that SPS is beyond the reach of logic or compassion.

Many guys disclose at some point that they measure in the 5-6" range which is perfectly normal but they state their life is ruined and they are suicidal from the curse of small penis.

I believe that SPS guys so strongly identify w their disfunction that when you threaten it you threaten them like a tumor wrapped around the heart rendering it inoperable.

There isn't a man on the planet the wouldn't love to be above average; that's just how it is. But some learn in time to accept reality and some don't and that is just how that is too.

I believe that SPS guys so strongly identify w their disfunction that when you threaten it you threaten them like a tumor wrapped around the heart rendering it inoperable.

I am sorry, I didn't mean to threaten anybody.

But some learn in time to accept reality and some don't and that is just how that is too.

I understand. I used to have a minor eating disorder when I was a teenager. For a while I mainly thought about what (not) to eat during the day.

After a while I realized that this stole some years of my life which could have been a far more happier time.

I really hope that it's possible that time helps a bit to cope with the SPS.

Guess for the moment it's at least a good thing to see that you are in good company :). Take care ;)

im not pitying myself im just being a realist its hard to deal with this alone and I hate seeing couples because I know thats what I'll never have no disrespect you're a girl so you'll never understand the whole penis thing or why men obsess over it I wish I knew alternative ways I know you're trying to help me but ive been dealing with this problem mentally since early teens so its kind of hard for me to stop feeling like this

You are not completly alone with the issue. For example here are a lot of people with similiar problems in this forum.

No, you are right, I'll never fully understand sps. I know that words can't produce miracels.

That's the reason why I am not 100% convinced of psychologists. Lol, yeah would be too easy if somebody says "stop thinking like this" and you would.

One alternative way could be to try to shift your life focus. I only can tell you what I do instead of being sad of not having a relationship (volunteering, working, doing sports, having good friends,..., ). But still I try many ways that could increase the chance of finding a special someone. Sometimes I have to be careful as well, that I do not spend to much time with thinking about all this and looking at dating sites and being too much online in general. It's not a healthy way... x). I try not to do this too often.

Have you tried dating-sites to find a partner? You could be more or less open about yor issues (as you don't really know the people in real life)...

Do you do sports and have good friends? In my opinion those things are worth living. So it's just that I couldn't understand your strong sentences. I mean even though I don't know you it sounds very scary when you speak like this.

You are not completly alone with the issue. For example here are a lot of people with similiar problems in this forum.

No, you are right, I'll never fully understand sps. I know that words can't produce miracels.

That's the reason why I am not 100% convinced of psychologists. Lol, yeah would be too easy if somebody says "stop thinking like this" and you would.

One alternative way could be to try to shift your life focus. I only can tell you what I do instead of being sad of not having a relationship (volunteering, working, doing sports, having good friends,..., ). But still I try many ways that could increase the chance of finding a special someone. Sometimes I have to be careful as well, that I do not spend to much time with thinking about all this and looking at dating sites and being too much online in general. It's not a healthy way... x). I try not to do this too often.

Have you tried dating-sites to find a partner? You could be more or less open about yor issues (as you don't really know the people in real life)...

Do you do sports and have good friends? In my opinion those things are worth living. So it's just that I couldn't understand your strong sentences. I mean even though I don't know you it sounds very scary when you speak like this.

im not a sports type guy lifting weights....yes not many friends either thats because of social anxiety i havent tried online dating but i can say creating music keeps me from going over the edge one of the things i really cherish

Is there a way to stop thinking about sex or wanting to have it? Does saltpeter work? No use in having a sex drive when you cant use it. Ive accepted my small penis and I know I'll most likely die a virgin. I had a dream the other night, even in my dream I was ridiculed about my penis. My desire for sex is useless when having the size of penis I have. I want to die so bad but I just dont have the balls to do it.maybe one day I will. I was driving and I wanted to slam my car into a tree so bad but I chickened out im such a pussy

I'm with you on that. If I could just not care about sex, that would be fantastic.

Luckily, I'm really into playing basketball,watching sports, and sports video games.

When I'm playing basketball, watching basketball, or just keeping up with the stats on the app, for those moments, my sps doesn't exist (along with the many negative thoughts and insecurities I have). Hell, for those moments, I might as well not even have a penis.

The happiness, passion, energy, and pure joy I get out of watching and playing sports, will most likely be better than anything I will ever experience sexually.

And if that's the case, then I'm completely fine with it.

I'm with you on that. If I could just not care about sex, that would be fantastic.

Luckily, I'm really into playing basketball,watching sports, and sports video games.

When I'm playing basketball, watching basketball, or just keeping up with the stats on the app, for those moments, my sps doesn't exist (along with the many negative thoughts and insecurities I have). Hell, for those moments, I might as well not even have a penis.

The happiness, passion, energy, and pure joy I get out of watching and playing sports, will most likely be better than anything I will ever experience sexually.

And if that's the case, then I'm completely fine with it.

thats how i feel when i'm making music its like when i'm busy i forget all about sps and small penis problems

Guess you have already read this thread:

http://www.mentalsup...-just-for-that/

I am not into lifting weights either. Fitness studios are soo boring. I like endurance sports (like fitness courses and just jogging).

The advantage of jogging is that you do not need anything or andybody to do it.

When I wasn't a total beginner anymore I went to jogging meetings and attended fitness courses. I met some nice people there.

Same interests connect somehow and you have something to talk about.

electric/bass guitar and the piano. I play the guitar better the only reason im good at is because I never had many friends and plus im not good at being social

sounds pretty cool! I wish you could play us a song.

Do you think if a miracle happened and your penis grew over night, your other problems would be solved as well?

I have never heard of the fact that a big penis can buy real friends.^^

I don't mean to downgrade your SPS-problem. But it shouldn't be upgradet either.

PS: How do I make quotes with referring to names?

every post has two buttons at the bottom (below the "like" button"). one is "quote", which you'd use if you're only quoting one person. the other is "mutiquote" which is what you'd use if you wanna quote more than one person.

Arg that was soooo obvious, sry it's too early :).

Guy, that's pretty cool. Man I wish there was at least one instrument I could play. I'm thinking of taking lessons.

Perhaps try hanging around people who love music and the Same type of music as you do...? That could help with the friends thing. Just a suggestion.

thanks bro I wish communicating with others wasnt so hard for me

Guess you have already read this thread:

http://www.mentalsup...-just-for-that/

I am not into lifting weights either. Fitness studios are soo boring. I like endurance sports (like fitness courses and just jogging).

The advantage of jogging is that you do not need anything or andybody to do it.

When I wasn't a total beginner anymore I went to jogging meetings and attended fitness courses. I met some nice people there.

Same interests connect somehow and you have something to talk about.

sounds pretty cool! I wish you could play us a song.

Do you think if a miracle happened and your penis grew over night, your other problems would be solved as well?

I have never heard of the fact that a big penis can buy real friends.^^

I don't mean to downgrade your SPS-problem. But it shouldn't be upgradet either.

PS: How do I make quotes with referring to names?

at this point me having a big penis wouldnt change much about me ive let this problem consume me mentally so thats why I say im too damaged

I know what you mean

I am glad that you don't identify yourself over your penises anymore.^^ ;)

But seriously I am sorry that this issue seems to had the power to destroy so much.

Seems like a unfavorable circulation.

:mellow:

Regarding the communication issues there might be a lot of advice on the internet or anywhere...

Maybe some people have helpful recommendations regarding this?

If you are unhappty and willing to change the situation this seems to be a good attitude to start with.

I think the problem with SPS healing over time is that it is also an issue of sexuality and that the passage of time compounds issues of male sexuality in particular. "When are you going to find a girlfriend?" "How many women have you been with?" "You're not a virgin, are you!?" etc. Like I'm sure I will feel better about my body eventually, as I age and grow wiser, I just hope this happens soon enough so that I can find some form of a normal, healthy relationship.

I think the problem with SPS healing over time is that it is also an issue of sexuality and that the passage of time compounds issues of male sexuality in particular. "When are you going to find a girlfriend?" "How many women have you been with?" "You're not a virgin, are you!?" etc. Like I'm sure I will feel better about my body eventually, as I age and grow wiser, I just hope this happens soon enough so that I can find some form of a normal, healthy relationship.

As a woman who isn't much into sex itself I admit that it's difficult for me to relate to the penis problems.

But I am very good at relating to the hopes and fears regarding relatonships. I guess a healthy and fitting

relationship could help us a lot.

Would a prostitute be a solution for some of you to gain first experiences?

To come back to the original question

Is there a way to stop thinking about sex or wanting to have it? Does saltpeter work? No use in having a sex drive when you cant use it.

I can't think of a healthy way to reduce your sex drive. But I think it's not a good solution anyway. It would make

finding a relationship even more difficult as enjoying this feeling together in any way seems to be a good experience.

And I guess sooner or later you would also miss the mastrubate-feeling.

Of course without a sex-drive an asxual woman could be fitting. But there aren't that many of us either.

Of course I understand your thoughts and it might sound easier at first sight to not have a sex-drive.

But I think there aren't more advantages of it than disadvantages.