Mental Support Community

Oficial Measure

notbad

I read many articles, study, sites, with penis size, average, girls perfect size etc and I still wondering about this.

Does this sites usually go with bone pressed size or non-bone pressed size ? When you are reading penis forum (or even talking in real life about penis size) and guy says he is 5inch, he is usually saying his bone pressed size or non bone pressed size ? Whats most common ? Only saying ''5inch'', could be 4.2inch, but 5 BP, or 5 NP, and almost 6 BP. Its a big diference .

Another question about lenght: bone press means you press the ruler to the MAX ? I gain 0.7inch if I press hard, but don't seems right size pressing to the maximum.

About girth, you measure the highest, widest part of your penis ? or try make an average ? My girth isn't uniform, its not a cylinder . My girth has 0.4inch diference. The middle shaft I have 4.5 inch, in the base 4.1-4.2 and in the head 4.2 . Whats my girth ?

its a very good point.

most articles and studies dont differentiate between BP and NBP nor widest part of penis.

They also confuse erect, with stretched or extrapolated flaccid

or self measured or nurse measured.

So there is huge variance in the quality of data.

the best technique in my view was the Kinsey study which has a large sample, self measured, firmly bone pressed, along the top for length and the widest part for girth.

It was anonymised and used a mark on a card rather than a measurement to reduce the chances of bias.

It also removed the problem of semi erections that occur when nurses measure.

It gave an average of 6.4 length x 5 girth and perfect bell curve distribution.

It was for white males only and remains the largest ever primary data survey in history.

It matches lifestyle condoms survey very well a few decades later.

I read many articles, study, sites, with penis size, average, girls perfect size etc and I still wondering about this.

Does this sites usually go with bone pressed size or non-bone pressed size ? When you are reading penis forum (or even talking in real life about penis size) and guy says he is 5inch, he is usually saying his bone pressed size or non bone pressed size ? Whats most common ? Only saying ''5inch'', could be 4.2inch, but 5 BP, or 5 NP, and almost 6 BP. Its a big diference .

Another question about lenght: bone press means you press the ruler to the MAX ? I gain 0.7inch if I press hard, but don't seems right size pressing to the maximum.

About girth, you measure the highest, widest part of your penis ? or try make an average ? My girth isn't uniform, its not a cylinder . My girth has 0.4inch diference. The middle shaft I have 4.5 inch, in the base 4.1-4.2 and in the head 4.2 . Whats my girth ?

For length, I've only measured how much I think goes in during sex, so I think BP is irrelevant. For girth, I've always just measured the thickest part.

For length, I've only measured how much I think goes in during sex, so I think BP is irrelevant. For girth, I've always just measured the thickest part.

when you have sex missionary style, unless you are very long, the pubis to pubis impact will compress the fat pad.

This is why the best method is a full erection, pushed to 90 degrees and measured along the top, with the ruler firmly placed at the base.(removing impact of fat pad)

Its the BP method. The gold standard if you will :)

when you have sex missionary style, unless you are very long, the pubis to pubis impact will compress the fat pad.

This is why the best method is a full erection, pushed to 90 degrees and measured along the top, with the ruler firmly placed at the base.(removing impact of fat pad)

Its the BP method. The gold standard if you will :)

I was not aware that. Thanks for the enlightenment :)

How about Fuck everything. Fuck The new year, fuck new beginnings, fuck caring, fuck endangered species, fuck men, fuck women, fuck babies, fuck climate change, fuck the world, fuck me,fuck everything,fuck it all to bloody hell.

great minds think alike fuck everything you've read my mind

Another question:

What position we should measure ?

If Im sitting, I gain 0.4inch . Without any pressure on pubic area, its 0.4inch, which makes a huge diference in my stats . Does people always measure sitting ? Or always standing up ?

Anyone also has this diference sitting vs standing ? Maybe because when Im sitting, more blood in pubic area, so makes a frame bigger ? Or maybe my body is weird and has this diference? Or maybe Im just paranoid, and was a ''bad'' erection when I measure standing ?

I get crazy trying to know for sure the oficial penis average, but after months, after measuring 10000 times, I still don't know .

• 2 weeks later...