Mental Support Community

I need help, badly

Biollante123

I need help,

I'm just so worried. I feel like my recently increasing interest in Chemistry through doing chemical experiments is gone now because I had the thought/ will to think/consider cancelling my membership to chess.com, a popular chess website. I feel like my membership/subscription to the chess interest was one of the factors that was holding up my interest in Chemistry, because the chess interest was upholding my desire to become intellectually whole, and now with the chess gone, my interest in Chemistry is now dying out too.

I don't know what to do. Should I cancel my chess.com membership? I don't even really play it anymore, besides. What will happen if I do cancel it? I've already considered cancelling it, and I don't want to say it again to the staff there, that I want to cancel a second time. And I don't want my interest in Chemistry to be destroyed either.

I just don't know what to do. If someone or more people could help, I'd really appreciate it. Please don't judge me or say anything negative either.