Mental Support Community

the awful caveat

Jessie

Going to repost this post:

Part of our problem is we live in a very dishonest society, we all get that "Size Doesn't Matter" Sh!t all the time, and it is a lie.

Women are confused themselves about the subject, I once had a woman I was staying with in Turkey, who was adamant "Size Doesn't Matter", I don't know how she started the argument, I think it might have been about some German Guy we had seen on the Beach, I had seen him loads of times as we me and him, both lived there, and the women i was with kept on going on about his bulge, but then this woman was adamant that size didn't matter, and started this argument, the argument went on for ages, got really quite vociferous, and just as it was dying, coming to an end, it was dissipating, everything was becoming calm, she said in a startled fearful manner with a horrified look on her Face "Of course, there is such thing as too small!", I blow-up, I just exploded, I said "You have just contradicted everything you have been saying for the last 1/2 an hour, ( it was probably only 15 mins but felt like 1/2 an hour), You have just said SIZE IS ESSENTIAL! I was exasperated, pleading to God, she sort skulked off whilst i made dramatic calls out to God, "why do you make me share the Earth with such stupid people?" "Why God? Why?"

Women don't understand.

I have gone from a struggling 6 inch Man, to a possible scrawny 3 inch man (Peyronie's disease), i just see no future, there is just no point, women don't want to know you, it's pointless. Society should do the bravest thing something that should been done 2 thousand years ago, and euthanize any bloke with a cock shorter then 5 inches, put him out of his misery, stop the misery being passed onto Future Generations, onto his Sons, onto his Grandsons, FUTURE GENERATIONS will be HAPPY GENERATIONS! They will be Grateful!

I Can't Sleep I Keep Having Horrible Vivid Nightmares My Digestive System Is Disarray i can eat or drink  anything with it hurting and im constantly having uncontrollable mood swings one minute im feeling ok then one minute i am very irritated and angry then one minute im having uncontrollable episodes of sadness and crying im so tired. honestly im  surprised im up now no matter how little sleep i get i wake up everyday at 8 am exactly all of this is really starting to get to me the other day i went for a drive to clear my head and while driving out of nowhere i had a horrible anxiety episode so much that i had to hurry to get back home. also i've gained weight i dont know what to make of this its been like this for 2yrs now but everyday it seems to progress worse and worse last thanksgiving i had a crying episode and i didnt even know why i was crying it lasted all day. last year i started to hear voices in my mind but sort of voices like when there are a bunch of people in the room talking at once in my head it just got louder and louder i was outside i had to sit down and collect myself until they went away it doesn't happen often but it does trouble me i don't know whats happening

19 hours ago, 51 Years of Misery said:

Women don't understand.

I have gone from a struggling 6 inch Man, to a possible scrawny 3 inch man, i just see no future, there is just no point, women don't want to know you, it's pointless. Society should do the bravest thing something that should been done 2 thousand years ago, and euthanize any bloke with a cock shorter then 5 inches, put him out of his misery, stop the misery being passed onto Future Generations, onto his Sons, onto his Grandsons, FUTURE GENERATIONS will be HAPPY GENERATIONS! They will be Grateful!

I don't think genetics has much to do with penis size. If it does then it comes from the mothers side. My dad was well endowed. I'm not.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 7:05 AM, Jessie said:

"size doesnt matter………… unless its too small"

That is pretty sad when girls/women say that. I guess they figure most guys are average or above so it doesn't matter.

Same thing when they say "well girth is more important than length anyway" then I have to remind them that I have no more control over my girth than I do my length so it doesn't make me feel any better. Now I have two sizes to worry about.

18 hours ago, robert said:

I Can't Sleep I Keep Having Horrible Vivid Nightmares My Digestive System Is Disarray i can eat or drink  anything with it hurting and im constantly having uncontrollable mood swings one minute im feeling ok then one minute i am very irritated and angry then one minute im having uncontrollable episodes of sadness and crying im so tired. honestly im  surprised im up now no matter how little sleep i get i wake up everyday at 8 am exactly all of this is really starting to get to me the other day i went for a drive to clear my head and while driving out of nowhere i had a horrible anxiety episode so much that i had to hurry to get back home. also i've gained weight i dont know what to make of this its been like this for 2yrs now but everyday it seems to progress worse and worse last thanksgiving i had a crying episode and i didnt even know why i was crying it lasted all day. last year i started to hear voices in my mind but sort of voices like when there are a bunch of people in the room talking at once in my head it just got louder and louder i was outside i had to sit down and collect myself until they went away it doesn't happen often but it does trouble me i don't know whats happening

You need to see a doctor and a psychologist.

I finally got to speak to a psychiatrist about my life of sexual frustration and about my penis size worries. It felt really weird sitting in front of a beautiful woman and telling her I have a small penis. I start seeing a psychologist soon, a black woman. Telling her the same stuff. I wonder if she will be as optimistic about my future as the psychiatrist was? I sure as hell ain't.

2 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

I don't think genetics has much to do with penis size. If it does then it comes from the mothers side. My dad was well endowed. I'm not.

That is pretty sad when girls/women say that. I guess they figure most guys are average or above so it doesn't matter.

Same thing when they say "well girth is more important than length anyway" then I have to remind them that I have no more control over my girth than I do my length so it doesn't make me feel any better. Now I have two sizes to worry about.

Size has everything to with Genetics! EVERYTHING! You can pass on your Big Penis Gene to your Daughter, she will have a Big Clitoris. some of them are magnificent.

2 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

You need to see a doctor and a psychologist.

I finally got to speak to a psychiatrist about my life of sexual frustration and about my penis size worries. It felt really weird sitting in front of a beautiful woman and telling her I have a small penis. I start seeing a psychologist soon, a black woman. Telling her the same stuff. I wonder if she will be as optimistic about my future as the psychiatrist was? I sure as hell ain't.

How do you get to see a Psychologist?

On 2/20/2016 at 11:06 AM, 51 Years of Misery said:

Women don't understand.

I have gone from a struggling 6 inch Man, to a possible scrawny 3 inch man (Peyronie's disease), i just see no future, there is just no point, women don't want to know you, it's pointless. Society should do the bravest thing something that should been done 2 thousand years ago, and euthanize any bloke with a cock shorter then 5 inches, put him out of his misery, stop the misery being passed onto Future Generations, onto his Sons, onto his Grandsons, FUTURE GENERATIONS will be HAPPY GENERATIONS! They will be Grateful!

I fear for my future sons (assuming I have any). I don't want them to deal with this feeling. A life with your masculinity and sexual self worth constantly being doubted, questioned, and ridiculed, is one I don't wish upon anyone. 

... except my worst enemies of course, because it's indeed that fuckin bad.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:17 PM, 51 Years of Misery said:

Size has everything to with Genetics! EVERYTHING! You can pass on your Big Penis Gene to your Daughter, she will have a Big Clitoris. some of them are magnificent.

No proof of that at all. There are plenty of guys with small penises who have fathers and brothers who are average or bigger. There are tall people who have two short parents.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, 51 Years of Misery said:

How do you get to see a Psychologist?

I'm seeing mine through the VA. I'm not sure how one goes about seeing a civilian doctor though or how much it would cost.

I'm not sure it's going to do much good but I'm going to give it a shot.

Hey lifelong, regarding seeing a civilian doctor call your insurance company if you have one. If you don't have civilian health insurance then you will have to go thru the VA.

Regarding genetics, it is not a one to one match. Genetics works like a probability table where the child is most likely to inherent it's parents traits but can still inherit traits from grandparents. For example if grand mom was a red head but neither parent is a red head, the child could turn still out to be a red head.  Now I am far from being an expert so someone correct me if I am wrong.