Mental Support Community

Site Upgrade

IrmaJean

It isn't just you, Klingsor. I have had some difficulty myself as well. I hit reply in a message once and quoted myself 3 times in a row. :/ I also could not get rid of the quote box.

I'm sorry for the glitches. The other software had them too...but now it seems we have new and different glitches.:mellow:

In a few hours, I will be able to view the site from a desktop for the first time. The mobile site feels super close up to me. :blink:

It's an improvement for me, but I haven't really used a desktop for months. When I'm on my mobile, I feel like I can only see a part of the forum. I tried looking for a magical setting to be able to switch to full site from a cellphone, but I think there probably isn't one. I do think I successfully added a place for signatures, though. 

6 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

I think someone asked about how to change an email address? I can't find the specific post, but I know how to do this now. Go to 'settings' and click on 'email' and the screen should pop up that allows you to change it. I hope this helps.

That was me asking,  thank you,  I'll try now.