Mental Support Community

Site Upgrade

IrmaJean

BTW; as you saw in the topic "Blogs (software upgrade 2016)", IJ wrote:

I have made changes so the blogs which had no previous privacy setting are only accessible to the blog owner. This way members can come to the site and change the settings to their own level of comfort.

So you don't need to worry about privacy.

40 minutes ago, smallstar said:

No I don't see mine,  I click on something that says my blogs then I can go to mine. Does that mean it's not public?  If it was public it would be with all the other ones I see?  Thanks lala 

even if you can see it with the others, that doesn't mean it's viewable to everyone else. either way, your blog isn't among the visible ones to us members, let alone non-members. so chillax, star. :)

i guess you add me thru the blog settings or something. lala and beth probably know how.

1 minute ago, smallstar said:

And don't be too intrigued,  it's really not interesting....

too late. already intrigued lol.

3 minutes ago, smallstar said:

And don't be too intrigued,  it's really not interesting,  mostly be whining and complaining and having pity parties for myself

we have something in common then. i have a whole whining thread.

4 hours ago, smallstar said:

Oh no I just looked again and mine is there with all the other ones.  I'm so confused

You are able to see it on the list because you have access to it. Members who don't have access to your blog won't see it on the list.

I think you asked somewhere if there is a full site version for the cellphone. I don't think so. At least, I don't see an option for it. :( I am on my phone most of the time too so I hear you.

I think it's a good idea to not use full names when you are posting  if you feel uncomfortable about it. Maybe use a first initial?

I wish I had more time this AM, but it's a workday for me. Take care, Starry. 

Edited by IrmaJean
Adding

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:51 PM, smallstar said:

I access this site from my cell phone more often than not.  With the old software I was able to hit a button that said something like view full version and than it was easier to navigate.  I can't find a button like that now.  Does anyone know if there is such a thing now? 

I know just what you mean. My phone has a box I can use to request the desktop site, but I'm still getting the mobile site. It'll take some getting used to.