Mental Support Community

The Man Cave

Resolute

Tiptoes into the man cave...

I have thought about mts and Jessie too as well as Mary and SweetSue... I hope that everyone is healthy and well. 

Pax, my mind has gone there at times too about some missing members in the past. Sometimes the limits of this kind of interaction can be challenging. Members often come and go here, though, and hopefully they know we're here for them if and when they decide to return.

i miss mts. i've also thought about jessie and robert. i hope things aren't too bad for them wherever they are. beth, you probably also remember nearly dead, lifeless existence, recluse and some of the other tortured souls (before i started posting). i remember you used to try to comfort them. some stories are so sad; one can almost feel their pain just by reading their experiences. :(

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, Pax said:

If resolute is incorrigible, then I must be insatiable. Small is indeterminable. Victim is ineluctable. Beth is inimitable. John is indelible. 

The first time I read this, I thought it said I was inedible. I was getting ready to protest. I might not be a meal sized Norwegian polse, but I can say I'm a compact  Vienna sausage. Then I looked closer and seen it said indelible! Ok, I'm an idiot.:D

16 minutes ago, Pax said:

I have it on good authority that John is delicious

i'll have some teriyaki john please. :D

18 minutes ago, Pax said:

I guess if any of us could sing or play an instrument we could start a band and call ourselves the "Terr Ibles"...?

you, john, vic and jazz can probably start a jazz band.

23 hours ago, Resolute said:

don't be. if you can cook yourself, we'll give it a shot. :P

I could build a heat box big enough to dehydrate me! We could call it John Jerky Lite.  I'm 50% less filling but I taste great! We could have Teriyaki, Original and Hot Cajun! Comes with an ice cold Guinness Extra Stout!  MMmmmmm.............. (Ok, I'm finished. No more poor puns)

• 3 weeks later...

The forums were lively back then @Resolute because I seem to recall you pushing back waves of ignorance with your fortitude of knowledge. The war drums were beating, combatants were marching in herds to your door only to be felled by your mighty sword of wisdom, with @Klingcorntreating them with a cleaver to the throat to make sure they were dead! And Now. Now?! The blasphemous walk freely on our streets, preaching treason on our doorstep! By the sword or by the cleaver, we must take back what's ours! We must drive out the infectious disease! We must remind the treacherous as they're choking on their last pint of blood - THIS IS SPARTA! ???