Resolute

The Man Cave

70 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Pax said:

If resolute is incorrigible, then I must be insatiable. Small is indeterminable. Victim is ineluctable. Beth is inimitable. John is indelible. 

i'll beat the crap out of you for making me use the dictionary. :Dunno:

That is the truth, victim, I forgot about him. I hope he's ok. I also think about Jessie a lot too. I fear Jessie may be dead though. 

Tiptoes into the man cave...

I have thought about mts and Jessie too as well as Mary and SweetSue... I hope that everyone is healthy and well. 

Pax, my mind has gone there at times too about some missing members in the past. Sometimes the limits of this kind of interaction can be challenging. Members often come and go here, though, and hopefully they know we're here for them if and when they decide to return.

6 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

mts is invisable 

If he is, I hope he throws off his invisibility cloak soon. Come back mts...

Victimorthecrime likes this

i miss mts. i've also thought about jessie and robert. i hope things aren't too bad for them wherever they are. beth, you probably also remember nearly dead, lifeless existence, recluse and some of the other tortured souls (before i started posting). i remember you used to try to comfort them. some stories are so sad; one can almost feel their pain just by reading their experiences. :(

Pax likes this

Yes, I remember ND, LE, and Recluse. Dvn. There are many members... ND had quite the sense of humor too, as I recall. Possibly, though, moving on from here means they're doing well? I hope so.

I hear you. I am also strongly affected by the pain of others. 

There was nothing wrong with Roger except a sociopathic need to satisfy his own insecurities by gaslighting the experiences of everyone who disagreed with him, particularly Jessie. He disappeared once nobody would rise to his bait because he's a highly refined troll.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, Pax said:

If resolute is incorrigible, then I must be insatiable. Small is indeterminable. Victim is ineluctable. Beth is inimitable. John is indelible. 

The first time I read this, I thought it said I was inedible. I was getting ready to protest. I might not be a meal sized Norwegian polse, but I can say I'm a compact  Vienna sausage. Then I looked closer and seen it said indelible! Ok, I'm an idiot.:D

2 hours ago, Resolute said:

don't be. if you can cook yourself, we'll give it a shot. :P

I have it on good authority that John is delicious...ROFL

Just kidding. I guess if any of us could sing or play an instrument we could start a band and call ourselves the "Terr Ibles"...🌽

retr0john likes this

16 minutes ago, Pax said:

I have it on good authority that John is delicious

i'll have some teriyaki john please. :D

18 minutes ago, Pax said:

I guess if any of us could sing or play an instrument we could start a band and call ourselves the "Terr Ibles"...🌽

you, john, vic and jazz can probably start a jazz band.

retr0john, Victimorthecrime and Pax like this

23 hours ago, Resolute said:

don't be. if you can cook yourself, we'll give it a shot. :P

I could build a heat box big enough to dehydrate me! We could call it John Jerky Lite.  I'm 50% less filling but I taste great! We could have Teriyaki, Original and Hot Cajun! Comes with an ice cold Guinness Extra Stout!  MMmmmmm.............. (Ok, I'm finished. No more poor puns)

Resolute likes this

23 hours ago, Resolute said:

you, john, vic and jazz can probably start a jazz band.

I'm very rusty on keys but I could probably manage some 'terrible' playing :lol:

1 minute ago, jazz said:

I'm very rusty on keys but I could probably manage some 'terrible' playing :lol:

hey! i'm the manager... and don't nobody forget it. :P

jazz likes this