Mental Support Community

Ralph new moderator

IrmaJean

• 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a reply to option on these threads. Anyway, I'd like to welcome Ralph as a moderator. I know the 'job' is an extremely hard one, so my best wishes go out to you.

I would like to thank Malign, Beth, Lala, and anyone else that is brave and caring enough to take on this task. It isn't an easy one. Thank you all for your kindness and caring. 

That incited quite the response. I'm just trying to be careful that's all. I have the welfare of the community at mind here,  and although I didn't mean to single anyone out, it's still important to have calm & measured moderators because they tend to set an influential tone. Turns out that Ralph doesn't post much and that's fine, but there's nothing wrong with being careful people. My Gosh, shoot me for caring why don't you. 

There is an option to @Endlessnight that could be helpful to addressing someone personally or quoting could help too. I hear you, though, M. I am mostly on my phone now and so I can only use the app, which I'm not too crazy about. :/

This community will always be special to me. I receive as much as I give here. I'm grateful. Thank you for the kind words.

@Small We appreciate that you care and it's wonderful that you do.

If anyone has concerns, I would want them to feel free to express them so I'm glad that you did. I do agree with you about moderators needing to be calm and measured, those are traits that I personally look for as well.

How are things for you? Are you doing all right?