Mental Support Community

I look terrible

Tina

16 hours ago, Small said:

Tina, I think a lot of improvement can be made by relatively small changes. I would either wear a front fringe, or a side fringe, but wouldn't wear back your hair like that. Grow it out too, about chest length. That with a spot of makeup will take you off any "ugly lists" that I can concieve, so yeah. I recommend the front fringe though,  with a lot of length everywhere else. This should shorten the length of your face,  and you actually have potential with your chin; if you contour the bottom of it this should bring out that designer V shape that everyone seems to love,  whilst simultaneously removing more length. 

Disclaimer: Don't take makeup tips from me. 

Buddy, I wish I could have the hair length of my mom, but my hair stops growing somewhere along my neck. I mean no disrespect! It is just that I am little touchy about the length.

As I said you are already beautiful, what I wouldn't give for curly hair. My bf has really curly, it's like an Afro really I love that hair. I wish I could pull off short hair, but I don't have the graceful jawline, that you have. When you are bread in a society like ours (western/European) of course you are going to find every flaw because we are not Photoshopped to begin with.

• 1 month later...

Hey, Tina, how are you doing? How was the rest of your summer holidays?

I imagine the beginning of the school year may me stressful :( . (We are here to "listen" if you need some support...)

I've noticed this and it occurred to me it could be good to share it with you ;) :

Good luck for the last year of high school!