Mental Support Community

7 inch 6 inch girth penis is it small or ok

Coma

On 22 September 2016 at 4:18 AM, negligibleselfesteem said:

Clearly a troll... 

You are quite correct of course.

7 x 6 is bigger than the vast majority of men.

5 is the average girth and 6 is waaaay more….. try tracing 6 girth on a bit of paper compared to 5.

And the poster is fully aware of this…… and yet is posting on a forum expressly about small size.

Its as believable as a giant posting on a dwarf support site. Just ignore him.

10 minutes ago, Jessie said:

You are quite correct of course.

7 x 6 is bigger than the vast majority of men.

5 is the average girth and 6 is waaaay more….. try tracing 6 girth on a bit of paper compared to 5.

And the poster is fully aware of this…… and yet is posting on a forum expressly about small size.

Its as believable as a giant posting on a dwarf support site. Just ignore him.

or a dwarf posing as a giant posting on a dwarf support site.

31 minutes ago, Coma said:

Honestly i am having issues I mean is it that hard to believe people struggle in life sometimes that's why I joined

I think it's hard for some guys to imagine anyone with 7 inches going through any trouble penis related. I get where you're coming from, it affects us all. And the mind takes us down some seriously dark avenues regardless of what others see as normal. I think this forum has had its fair share of trolls and piss takers so some people can understandably be a bit on guard. I wouldn't take it personally. When you're dealing with lads with micropenis' or slightly bigger you can understand how they don't see the problem you see. But don't feel like this isn't a place to come and get support, it is. Take it as a compliment and a sign that you're possibly being too hard on yourself. Give yourself a break from the overthinking mind that sees problems everywhere and try to see the positives. Try talking to your wife and explaining your problems to her, she'd probably laugh it off as bollocks, but maybe it'll lead to a conversation that puts your mind at rest. Take it easy, pal. Don't be a stranger ☮?☮

9 minutes ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

I think it's hard for some guys to imagine anyone with 7 inches going through any trouble penis related. I get where you're coming from, it affects us all. And the mind takes us down some seriously dark avenues regardless of what others see as normal. I think this forum has had its fair share of trolls and piss takers so some people can understandably be a bit on guard. I wouldn't take it personally. When you're dealing with lads with micropenis' or slightly bigger you can understand how they don't see the problem you see. But don't feel like this isn't a place to come and get support, it is. Take it as a compliment and a sign that you're possibly being too hard on yourself. Give yourself a break from the overthinking mind that sees problems everywhere and try to see the positives. Try talking to your wife and explaining your problems to her, she'd probably laugh it off as bollocks, but maybe it'll lead to a conversation that puts your mind at rest. Take it easy, pal. Don't be a stranger ☮?☮

Ty so much for real