Mental Support Community

Coma

Hello I'm new to this today and I'm having some issues in my marriage as far as sex is concerned we have been together for a few years and around 2 1/2 years ago for some reasons we where talking about exes and she told me that her ex had a big cock. It kinda messed my head up as far as sex my penis is 7 inches and 6 inch girth  help 

1 hour ago, Coma said:

Hello I'm new to this today and I'm having some issues in my marriage as far as sex is concerned we have been together for a few years and around 2 1/2 years ago for some reasons we where talking about exes and she told me that her ex had a big cock. It kinda messed my head up as far as sex my penis is 7 inches and 6 inch girth  help 

Am I worried for no reason?

Hi Coma

I don't think you're worried for NO reason, but you may be worried for the WRONG reason.

Your penis isn't too small for her; that's certain.  (And i've already made it clear in other Forums here, that i don't buy this "too-small penis" idea, not for a minute.  But that's a different discussion.)

Your wife may be hinting that she wants some "changeup" in your sex life.  Sit her down (yeah, this should happen at the table or on the couch; NOT in the bedroom) and ask her "what would make our sex life more enjoyable for you?"  If she won't open up about it, you'd be within your rights to ask why she won't tell you.  If she still won't talk about it, then you'll need to start with your communication problem, which has to  be solved before you ever get to the sexual one.

Keep us posted on how it's going.