Mental Support Community

This forum is pretty slow now

robert

Hope everyone is doing ok and still among the living. Just checking in to see what's going on. Sps doesn't even bother me anymore I've accepted that my penis is small and I'm ok with that. After going through many episodes of depression over these past months I'm finally no longer bothered by sps, but I've been having these weird dreams for a while now. Maybe I can become a regular in this forum again.

Really appreciate everyones comments. It still sucks having a small penis, but it is what is. I take it one day at a time, but there are still moments when it gets to you but not as often anymore. It helps to concentrate on other aspects of your life. Also I'm ready to move out of Texas I thought I would get used to living here, but I'm not. If I had a choice Texas would be the last place I would move to. When my financial situation gets better I'm seriously thinking about leaving. I've heard Memphis TN is a cheap city to live in IDK. Have any of you ever imagined that this would be your life when you were younger? I know I didn't. If I only had the knowledge and wisdom that I have now back when I was a teenager. maybe then I would of made better decisions financially,socially and education wise. Anyway I know this is a longshot, but who are you guys going to vote for Hilary or trump? Lol some  people don't like answering that question I don't why either.

4 hours ago, robert said:

Really appreciate everyones comments. It still sucks having a small penis, but it is what is. I take it one day at a time, but there are still moments when it gets to you but not as often anymore. It helps to concentrate on other aspects of your life. Also I'm ready to move out of Texas I thought I would get used to living here, but I'm not. If I had a choice Texas would be the last place I would move to. When my financial situation gets better I'm seriously thinking about leaving. I've heard Memphis TN is a cheap city to live in IDK. Have any of you ever imagined that this would be your life when you were younger? I know I didn't. If I only had the knowledge and wisdom that I have now back when I was a teenager. maybe then I would of made better decisions financially,socially and education wise. Anyway I know this is a longshot, but who are you guys going to vote for Hilary or trump? Lol some  people don't like answering that question I don't why either.

I live in the UK...so Trump lol. He seems like an honest cunt rather that a disguised one. He's got good Russian/Chinese trade connections which can't hurt (it might hurt the Middle East possibly ?). If you vote Hilary you get Barack in a dress. Vote Trump and let's see this wall. He'll probably pay Mexicans to build it and if they're smart they'll put a little gate in every few hundred yards lol. Obv I'm just kidding, I don't care either way haha. Glad to hear you're doing well, I've been avoiding the site tbh. Sometimes it's better to take the inspiration and go live for a while. Take it easy ☮?

10 hours ago, robert said:

Man I'm glad that you are getting better.

When I was younger I had dreams man. Big dreams. Now, I'm just happy if I got through the day without doing or saying something stupid.

I'm not American but I'll say this, I wouldn't vote for any of the two. At the end of the day, politicians tell you what you want to hear to get your vote and once they do, they screw you over without thinking twice about it.

5 hours ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

I live in the UK...so Trump lol. He seems like an honest cunt rather that a disguised one. He's got good Russian/Chinese trade connections which can't hurt (it might hurt the Middle East possibly ?). If you vote Hilary you get Barack in a dress. Vote Trump and let's see this wall. He'll probably pay Mexicans to build it and if they're smart they'll put a little gate in every few hundred yards lol. Obv I'm just kidding, I don't care either way haha. Glad to hear you're doing well, I've been avoiding the site tbh. Sometimes it's better to take the inspiration and go live for a while. Take it easy ☮?

I honestly thought you're American. I don't know why though..