Mental Support Community

My Apology

Klingsor

My name used to be Klingsor, and I want to apologize to the community for past behavior. I was in a very bad place in 2014 when I joined this community because of my SPS issues. I'm fortunate that I made a few friends during my time here, and this community has provided a social outlet that I didn't have in my life until I joined. 

I apologize specifically to anyone whom I may have offended and for my extreme profanity laced rants/rages during that time. I reflect on it with great embarrassment now. I had never participated in any type of online web board or forum, and it's very easy to forget there are real people behind the screen. That is a reason, but not a justification for my behavior. 

My hope is that no one ceased participating in the community because of my actions. So I just wanted to offer this public apology to the members and also my gratitude to the moderators for putting up with my crap. 

2 hours ago, Pax said:

I'm fortunate that I made a few friends during my time here, and this community has provided a social outlet that I didn't have in my life until I joined. 

I'm happy that the community has given you a social outlet. That is wonderful to hear. I hope your connections here can be a bridge to help you make more in person connections in your day to day life as well.

Pax, you're a part of our community and I'm glad that you're here. I have made mistakes here too...Hopefully when mistakes do happen, we can learn from them and move forward. I hear that you feel remorseful, but I hope too that you can let go of any distressful feelings around your past behaviors.

Take care, Pax.

Hey Pax there was a period there where we all said regrettable things.  I really feel bad about things I said to Skynight. The last few interactions that he and I had were very positive & I am so happy I was able to get that in but if I could I would apologize to him in person.  That was where I learned how horrible I would feel saying rude ignorant shit to people and I don't do it anymore.  ?

Yeah Victim, I hope I didn't cause him to hate me for life. The penis problem is as pointless as everything else. I regret I spent so much time concentrating on it. I'm either a homosexual or have a monstrous inferiority complex. Whatever the truth of the matter, it's indifferent to two people threatening to murder one another, so why bother? Whatever has is will.