Mental Support Community

Grower's SPS / Flaccid size only SPS

RonaldU

• 2 months later...

I have experienced something similar to the disco story. Except mine happened at a house party. I had no intentions of talking to girls that night but a really cute girl came and sat on my lap. Of course, she felt nothing because when flaccid and sitting down it's almost non-existent. Somehow I don't think me saying "it's there when I'm erect" would have made the situation better. It was awkward because most guys would have the confidence to make a move, maybe slip a hand down her backside or say something flirty. I just sat there like an idiot. Party ended and never saw her again.

• 1 month later...

I've been checking in google and it's curioua because when people in our circumstances talks about the flaccid size issue there are two kinds of answers:

- If your erect is fine why you care

- I don't believe you grow that much

Well I think we care because other's seem to judge becauae of it. If everyone wasn't assuming I have a micropenis because of my flaccid size I wouldn't care.

Second... I think is mostly related to guys that grow less and are average. They don't want to think we are around same size starting from so tiny flaccid, they want to assume they are bigger.

• 1 month later...