Mental Support Community

I don't really know what do anymore

hubbletuff

For the past year, I've been stuck in a kind of endless cycle. Day after day, nothing changing, nothing getting any better. I have friends, but I can't talk to them. I can't talk to my family, either. I'm suffering from depression but I can't tell anyone, and no matter what I do everything seems to get worse. I've run out of ways to stay positive at all. Things just keep going and going and I keep wishing I could just die. And I can't do anything to help myself, so I'm stuck. I know other people have worse problems, and my suffering from depression and emotional abuse might be less important, but I just needed to say something.

Welcome. I'm so sorry you're hurting, hubbletuff. :( Your feelings are important and you matter. When you mention that you can't talk with friends or family, is this because you don't feel safe to or is it difficult to find the energy? Is there anyone you can reach out to to share with? Would expressing more here be helpful?

Any activity that feels self nurturing or even just brings a moment of self awareness can be helpful to me during difficult times. I sit in a quiet place and take some deep breaths, and be present with myself in the moment. What am I feeling and how can I care for myself? What is helpful to you?

Sending you light and care.