Mental Support Community

Tired and really, really not well

Tina

So. The political situation of America is causing me a lot of stress right now, and even though my logical side knows i can not do anything about it, or that it does not mean that is the end yet, my emotional side keeps scramling and crying. My final exams are coming up soon, in like, two or three months, and I am terrfied. I wont get an A, at least not from tests, maybe from orals, but i doubt it. And my driving test is coming up too, but I keep making silly mistakes. I dont know, I am just tired and scared and worried.

Well its normal to feel nervous. Just take deep breath and try to rest when you start to feel scared. Or distract yourself with something that you like to do. About politics I think a lot people feel like you at the moment. I feel angry about it. We will se what will happen. Iunderstand you care about the world, just try to not to think so much about it.

Hi Tina, hope the revision for the exams is going ok, try and take plenty of breaks if you are getting tired, gives a chance for the information to sink in imo.

I am not keen on Trump because of his attitude to the environment, but I think he has/will have plenty of opposition/critics within America anyway. He is peddling a lot of promises that will be difficult to fulfil. As Andromeda says, we will see what happens.