Mental Support Community

I hope you guys are doing much better now

Obsolete

4 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Hey TBD hope all is well for you or at least relatively decent.  How are things at work?  I remember you facing endless troubles as I do.  

I'm OK Victim. I quit my job and I'm readying myself for college on a full time basis. I'm both excited and nervous about the idea but there's no turning back. I hope you doing very well Vic

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, shiela said:

i don't know where to post this, but does anyone know if enlargement surgery works?

If it does work, the difference in size is negligible. You can gain a few centimeters but you can potentially damage your penis and find it difficult getting an erection. Not saying it will happen, but it's a possibility. From the pictures I've seen, you can change your flaccid size pretty successfully, but they can't do much for the erect length. It's a taboo subject really, does the end justify the means? I've definitely considered it, I think every man with size issues has at least thought about it. Are you considering surgery? You should make a post on the main page and put all your questions in it. The people in here are a pretty solid bunch, they'll answer all you queries and offer you advice too. ☮