Mental Support Community

The system has failed me. Parents have failed me.friends have failed me.how could they not notice.ecspecially my dad i took the thing out every night and he couldnt figure out what i was using it for.they turned off the oven. Locked up the pills.im such a burden maybe adult services should take me to live some were else.

Its finally finished but is bright red and yellow a good color.i stuck it on there so long im finally done put everything back so i can do it tommorow to.my mom will not notice my dad will not the system doesn't give a crap.good night guys hopefully infection sets in.as i already have felt awfully sick. And all i really want id for someone in my life to notice and help me stop.hopefully not at the er here they are so rude and dont care

Let us know you are ok passionfruit. It sounds like you want to self-harm.  Tell someone responsible about your situation.  That is the best way to seek help. You sound young; you don't want to do anything that you will regret in the future.  

PS - the system has failed us all. The system is there for the benefit of the system. 

Im okay i went to the er  the other day for the burn.it turned out i was also tachicardiac( fast heart rate )so they wanted to do iv fluids.i was being rather difficult at first and the doctor yelled at me finally i let another person do it.the psychiatrist i knew her mo from being there constantly get rid of her quick before she does anything.so basically she gave me volunteer papers and without even finishing the iv fluids i was there for maybe an hour.i did not tell them i knew were my mom kept the waffle iron cause they didn't seem like they cared.if the male psychiatrist had been there they would have taken me more seriously this women thinks of me as a waste her time.i at least am going to partial for a few weeks that should be fun hope i dont get kicked out of this one.

I'm glad you are okay. It's good you went and had the burn looked at. I'm surprised the doctors there did not ask more questions about your well-being and safety. :( I have tachycardia sometimes and it can be very distressful. Are your parents supportive, Passionfruit? 

22 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

I'm glad you are okay. It's good you went and had the burn looked at. I'm surprised the doctors there did not ask more questions about your well-being and safety. :( I have tachycardia sometimes and it can be very distressful. Are your parents supportive, Passionfruit? 

I've had a lot of problems at that er.it's not a very good hospital but it's the one closest to home.surprisingly they can only afford to send you far off in some forienge place far from home.I'm not complaining.there's one near here but I got black listed apparently they don't want me back.and I don't mind cause it's also a terrible hospital.

My parents  support me but there tired of it.I've gotten hurt at the er and I've been hurt at  home from doing stuff.mom's threatened to walk out.which is why I'm trying to get it together it's just hard.how do you change something you've done for 10 years.

This sounds difficult, passionfruit. I wish there were better health care choices available to you. :(

Change can be challenging, I hear you. Maybe it helps to start with small steps? Awareness of your feelings and needs. Maybe take some deep breaths when you feel the urge to harm yourself? Each time we respond and behave in a certain way, there are connections happening in our brains. The more we do something, the easier it is to repeat the behavior. So, you would be trying to create a new path, by behaving differently.

I understand that although this may be simple to write, it's extremely difficult to put into action...:( but I do think it's possible to make positive changes. I'm sorry you're struggling and not feeling the support you need. :-( I hope you feel better.