Mental Support Community

Little sister appendicitis blame god.not sure what I feel.

passionfruit3

My little sister may have appendicitis.i feel like God did that on purpose and may send her to heaven on purpose as a way to teach me a lesson.i was after all hurting myself when I found out and even now I'm not reacting like I should I'm not freaked out I showed little remorse for sister on the phone. It's like I've lost all love for her because the way she is.if she dies I don't  know what I will feel.it may be a simple surgery but my mind goes back to this young 15 year old gril on the news who had the same thing and became brain dead.her family wanted to keep her alive on machines but I feel that family was holding on to fallen dreams and should have let her go.my sister i just don't want to be apart of that decision.or have to make it at all.

Hi passionfruit, I had appendicitis myself many years ago. It's not serious unless the appendix ruptures, and even then it's necessarily a death sentence, so try not to worry too much about it. If they know she has appendicitis, they know it needs to come out. After that it's just a routine operation to remove it. I was very close to my sister until she got married. You need to make the most out of the time you have together, maybe try to understand why you're feeling this way? Maybe you quarreled recently? I hope she recovers soon and maybe the two of you can do something together.

I need to talk to my younger sister. Last time we talked we had a heated argument. I dropped the F-Bomb and she sort of went quiet. I feel so guilty. Anyway Passionfruit3, this could be a good time to figure out all the things you want to say to her, and hopefully when she makes it through you can say them.

14 minutes ago, Pax said:

Hi passionfruit, I had appendicitis myself many years ago. It's not serious unless the appendix ruptures, and even then it's necessarily a death sentence, so try not to worry too much about it. If they know she has appendicitis, they know it needs to come out. After that it's just a routine operation to remove it. I was very close to my sister until she got married. You need to make the most out of the time you have together, maybe try to understand why you're feeling this way? Maybe you quarreled recently? I hope she recovers soon and maybe the two of you can do something together.

There's a lot of stuff that went on when she lived with us.and not good at all.she got away with everything with no consequences despite being rude and mean.we were constantly at war.last time she was here we had so many physical fights and mom sided with her every single time. I wanted to commit suicide cause she was coming down next month and I didn't want to be here to fight with her.I figured if I made a serious enough attempt it would land me in the hospital till she left as my plans always fail for suicide. I didn't want her to get sick though.and worse it happened while I was hurting myself.

Shes not at all to blame she's the youngest. my other sister and I. My parents our dysfunction made hers.I just hate it.

15 minutes ago, Small said:

I need to talk to my younger sister. Last time we talked we had a heated argument. I dropped the F-Bomb and she sort of went quiet. I feel so guilty. Anyway Passionfruit3, this could be a good time to figure out all the things you want to say to her, and hopefully when she makes it through you can say them.

Not sure to talk about with her.my anger is always ready to burst when I see her.

I'm sorry your sister is ill, Passionfruit. :( I think any of us would experience many emotions. If her illness does turn out to be appendicitis, I hope she recovers quickly from the surgery and feels better soon.

You mentioned feeling anger when you see your sister. Do you know what this feeling is about? Maybe it could help to find some common ground? Do the two of you share any interests?

When my older sister is around she's like the balance between us.but next month she's visit ingredients alone which complicates every thing.

The anger comes from growing up she always was doing stuff and getting away with it.my mom never wanted my dad to do anything about it and for good reason.one time he locked himself in the bathroom with her and beat her with a belt.it scared me cause he wouldn't let anyone in.but then at one point he stopped intervening at all unless it was someone else from family calling her out.before she left Texas she took remote batteries out of the x box controller so my mom could not use the tv granted we hate what she watches but mom was chasing her around the couch and she's giggling when my aunt told her it wasn't funny my dad got mad at her and not my sister.

Shes done other stuff to pretending to cut herself with a knife,going to the restroom not using it but refusing to come out or taking a shower when someone said they had to use it,and letting my sisters cats out of the room to fight with mine. Some of its learned behavior some of it is just how she is.

Sometimes we get along lately it's only over the phone we get along not in person