Mental Support Community

Passing Time

Obsolete

4 hours ago, Someday said:

I do a lot of jogging and weight lifting. Mostly to keep myself healthy. But also to look good in case I ever meet a woman. Which I doubt.

I used to work out a lot. When I lost all hope it became increasingly difficult to get up in the morning for a jog. Eventually I just stopped caring about my health altogether. 

On 5/7/2017 at 6:02 PM, Victimorthecrime said:

Why do you say 'which I doubt'?  Not challenging you on it, just curious.  

Thanks for your message. Basically I just don't have the confidence. I have no problem talking to women in terms of asking for numbers or asking them out, but I usually end up backing out during the dating stage. Nowadays even when I practically have women approaching me I still find ways to avoid dating. Just 2 weeks ago a really cute girl at work probably about 5 years younger than me "suggested" that we hang out at a local beer festival. I told her I was busy even though I wasn't.

2 hours ago, Small said:

@YahwehOrTheHighway

Will you be watching UFC 211 tonight? I'm looking forward to it.

I'll watch it tomorrow morning, can't stay up anymore, they even put the UK events on at 2am, it's fucked lol. It's a pretty solid card, I'm pumped for it. But I see Cody and TJ might be off now, that'll drop the TUF ratings. And Bisping GSP is off too, Conor Mayweather isn't happening either (not that I thought it would but w/e). I'm kind of done getting excited about anything UFC related atm. 

5 hours ago, Small said:

Why is Bisping-GSP off? Do you have a prediction for Miocic vs JDS? Should be a war.

Something about GSP not being ready or something else arbitrary. I don't know tbh, I never predict with heavyweights because of the golden (lucky) punch. I'd like to see Stipe keep it I think, JDS has had his time. But then again it'd be one hell of a comeback, he wasn't the same after his Cain beatings, he's done well to bounce back. We'll see, could go the distance again. 

@Small Just finished watching it, JDS looked slow and half cooked but I'm glad for Stipe. Edgar looked amazing, Maia was a bit predictable (kind of expected) but you've gotta love sticking to a game plan. Jzxzxzxchek (lol) looked pretty spectacular, she's a tough chick, the women's divisions have really picked up recently. I used to dread watching two soccer moms cat fighting back in the day but they're all monsters now, hardcore brawlers. All in all an ok UFC. I miss Goldberg. Listening to DC argue with Joe Rogan about what's happening is getting old. And Jon Anik just brings that fight night feel to main events, a real dick move getting rid of Mike.