Mental Support Community

Passing Time

Obsolete

@YahwehOrTheHighway

It's hopeless to have 2 analytical fight experts as commentators. Everyone they have put with Rogan recently just clash with him. Him & DC sounded like 2 bickering friends watching the fights while on the booze. Laughing, joking, correcting one another. Only 1 fight analyst is needed. The other needs to be a trained orator (with the correct voice, announciation & timing) to give us some general information that surrounds the fight. In other words bring back Goldberg you fucking assholes.

@Small A fucking Men! Anik is just floating around as a third man too, the whole balance is off. I like Cruz, he really knows how to balance a discussion (unless it involves him) but again, he clashes with Joe. Anik should step up to the plate and run with the opportunity, he could do it too if they got rid of the extra man. Joe knows his stuff, but there's no two ways about it, he isn't a fighter (rolling around stoned with the Gracie's aside) and they try to sympathise with everything going on. Joe just talked like a knowledgeable fan and Mike nodded and stated the obvious whilst delivering passionate a heart felt Budweiser adverts...The Difference is Drinkability!!!

@YahwehOrTheHighway

Yeah Anik does give the events a fight night feel, good call. Lol, the shameless whoring out to advertisers makes me laugh. When Goldberg was first fired, I heard a rumour that they were going to replace him with a WWE commentator. I can see that working, but in the words of Khabib Nurmagamadov - This is number ONE bullshit!