Mental Support Community

Diet/Gym/Health/Sanity

YOTH

@lostboy1 I must have missed that, but it makes sense that this would be a song we were both drawn to. It was only recently I realised there were other people out there with similar issues. I always thought the 'blue eyes' was code for depressed or down myself, which it might well have been, because I always walked around like a sad clown pretending to be happy. Another favourite song is Rocky Raccoon by The Beatles. A tragic tale of not being good enough and losing by proxy. Rocky Raccoon, fell back in his room, only to find Gideon's Bible. Gideon checked out, and he left it no doubt, to help with good Rocky's revival. Another favourite to play on geetar!

I got paid more than I should have today, it was a welcome surprise. Just takes the pressure off slightly. I'm being a Christmas pig, mainly because I'm eating truffles like a raging motherfucker. Yum. I have the flu (cold if you're a female) and feel like shit. Although I never minded colds as long as I didn't have a cough, I hate coughs. My gf tried to give me a kiss before and I said "Don't, you've got a cold" She said "So what, we've both got it" I said "No, you've got a cold, I've got the flu, I don't want to add your cold to my flu". I'm such a fucking pussy when I'm sick. I'm useless XD 

1 hour ago, YOTH said:

I always thought the 'blue eyes' was code for depressed or down myself, which it might well have been, because I always walked around like a sad clown pretending to be happy. Another favourite song is Rocky Raccoon by The Beatles. A tragic tale of not being good enough and losing by proxy. Rocky Raccoon, fell back in his room, only to find Gideon's Bible. Gideon checked out, and he left it no doubt, to help with good Rocky's revival. Another favourite to play on geetar!

I actually have blue eyes and I feel that the "behind blue eyes" statement references the wall I build up around myself to others.

To know me outside of this forum one would think that I have my shit together. I also always appear very professional and non-emotional in both business and personal relationships but no one really knows the demons that exist behind these blue eyes.

I'm not a big Beatles fan so I'm not familiar with Rocky Raccoon. I'm sure I've heard it before but I can't place it right now. Sounds like a song to check out this weekend!

I'm good @Smallbeans. I sleep pretty well and quite consistently. I'm just in the throes of a cold so I'm really exhausted all the time, just one of those things. Yesterday I wanted to fight someone, just pound someone's head into minced meat. I'm trying to come back to Earth as much as possible because it's drinking season and medication thrown in with that is having mixed and unpredictable results haha. Last night I felt angry and tapped into some quiet rage brought on by some stupid rehashing of old emotions. To be fair I'm usually prone to that when my car is broken, which it is. Puts me in a right shitty mood. Who can be arsed with stupid shit at Christmas? Not me to be sure to be sure. 

42 minutes ago, lostboy1 said:

To know me outside of this forum one would think that I have my shit together. I also always appear very professional and non-emotional in both business and personal relationships but no one really knows the demons that exist behind these blue eyes.

That probably applies to 80% of the men in corporations.  Emotion, especially from men, is anathema to corporate culture.  An author once described the office environment as "cold intimacy".  But hey its a living.  

@YOTH when your used to having a car and it's suddenly not there it's a fucking nightmare. I know it sounds like a total first world problem but it's a pain in the arse. 

i think if you kill someone when your tired/hungry should be taken into account when in court. 

I get like that sometimes and the only thing that seems to help is going to the local boxing gym and just punching the living fuck out of a bag. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2017 at 12:37 PM, Smallbeans said:

@YOTH when your used to having a car and it's suddenly not there it's a fucking nightmare. I know it sounds like a total first world problem but it's a pain in the arse. 

i think if you kill someone when your tired/hungry should be taken into account when in court. 

I get like that sometimes and the only thing that seems to help is going to the local boxing gym and just punching the living fuck out of a bag. 

You got highlights of you in the gym?