Mental Support Community

Small Dick men Kill animals for Sport

Obsolete

• 2 weeks later...

I recently read a meme that said Little dick guys with big dick guy personalities, humble yourself. I thought it was quite amusing as it sounds like it was written by a woman but was probably written by an average gay guy trying to SASS! Fucking memes lol, there's one for everything. How are things going TBD? 

On 2017-6-11 at 1:09 PM, YOTH said:

How are things going TBD? 

Well, I was upset with myself recently. Someone tried to pick pocket me but I caught him out. What upsets me was I felt I couldn't fuck him up because he looked like the freaking hulk compared to me. I felt like a little bitch that someone could mess with me like that and I just let it slide because I'm a pathetic little useless bitch who can't defend himself. I even considered pepper spray and tasers because I'm too weak to fight like a real man. But instead, i think I'll buy weights and start lifting and get started on some boxing training as well.

Thanks man. I how are things with You?

Screw weights, if I was in a country that allowed tasers and or pepper spray I'd carry them. Quick squirt of pepper spray while I hightail it out of there lol. Pick your battles and all that ?. Yeh, I'm alright. Been a bit depressed, mrs thinks I have postpartum depression, hopefully I'll come around soon. At least you caught him though, spider senses. 

1 hour ago, YOTH said:

Screw weights, if I was in a country that allowed tasers and or pepper spray I'd carry them. Quick squirt of pepper spray while I hightail it out of there lol. Pick your battles and all that ?. Yeh, I'm alright. Been a bit depressed, mrs thinks I have postpartum depression, hopefully I'll come around soon. At least you caught him though, spider senses. 

Hey man. Perhaps you're right. I guess I just want to feel like a man for once in my life. But you're right I should probably just get the pepper spray and taser. Also a retractable baton. My spidey senses are always in high gear when I'm in town. It's not safe there at all. I'm glad your doing alright mate. 

The new member of the family keeping you awake at night?

He's not too bad with keeping me awake atm, but I have a headache I can't shift and he can add to that lol. He's such a cute little thing, but he can really make a racket, pretty standard for a baby I suppose, but the depression isn't helping. I'm desperate to leave my volunteer job too and today I was gonna finally pull off the band aid. But my boss went and broke her fucking leg over the weekend so I didn't feel right leaving her in the lurch. Typical. I'm not a violent person tbh, but I've always liked pepper spray, it really shuts a potentially dangerous situation down quick. In the UK it's illegal to carry weapons (it's pretty much illegal to have anything that might save your life) all we're allowed is criminal identifier, it's pretty shit but leaves you with a bright red face for a whole week. If I lived in SA tho I'd be tooled up to the nines. 

I'm not familiar with the UK and its crime stats but do you have a general feeling of being unsafe in the streets?

I used to speak to a girl from Canada who told me she's never felt unsafe in the streets in all of her 25 years of life there. In fact she said she could go to work without worrying whether or not she locked the front door to her house. For a short time I thought Canada must be from a different planet. 

If I had a good solid education and skills to offer I'd definitely be heading off  to Canada.

Like with most places it just depends where you're walking. Some areas are ok, some are sketchy. Where I live it's getting worse and worse, gun crime is at at an all time high, but in general you feel pretty safe. From what I've heard SA is pretty bad crime wise, but that's just from watching TV shows, so I don't really know shit. Some estates around here you wouldn't want to be in if you're not local, especially after dark. But it's bad enough to wanna be safe with pepper spray or mace, but it's all off limits. Hefty jail time for using them too. Get caught with a taser and you could be looking at 6 months minimum. 

Get the spray and train in some kind of street-ready martial arts that teaches real escape techniques, not just moves for show (like many Tae Kwon do schools seem to focus on).  You don't need weights if you train in a good program where you do crab walks and push ups and such exercises... Those exercises turn you into tempered steel without as much bulk as weights put on.  My two cents on that....

On 2017-6-17 at 8:29 PM, u.r.what.u.is said:

Get the spray and train in some kind of street-ready martial arts that teaches real escape techniques, not just moves for show (like many Tae Kwon do schools seem to focus on).  You don't need weights if you train in a good program where you do crab walks and push ups and such exercises... Those exercises turn you into tempered steel without as much bulk as weights put on.  My two cents on that....

Thanks man.