Mental Support Community

Will it Ever Fucking End(The Never Ending Compensating Shamming)

Fuck, I woke up today and logged onto Facebook with my coffee and I see this post by this female friend:  "I almost think the vast majority of body builders must be compensating for a small penis."  Of course it just shoots me in the gut and everyone chimes in and adds to the acceptance of this never ending practice.  Why isn't there something that men can use on females:  "Geeze with all that jewelry and the really nice clothes, she must be compensating for a really big loose vagina." 

And it's not like you call her out either without looking like a guy with a small cock. They have us over a barrel with that shit, but tbh they just lack tact and compassion over this issue, they honestly haven't got a clue what it's like so they think it's like calling someone fat. I've opened up to my wife about it and she admitted most women she knows live in a bubble of ignorance way too thick to pop anytime soon. It's just projection, brother. Makes the weak feel temporarily strong. Leave it a couple of weeks and post the Larry David big vagina picture ?

Facebook is trash anyway. Never understood the fascination with it.

Sometimes I think not having friends isn't such a bad idea people are just horrible. The whole lot, male and female. A trainer/friend of mine didn't like the idea of the BMW M4 having a 3.0L engine. He felt its too small and useless, and said "its like being a bodybuilder with a small dick, like what's the point.. ". I didn't take offence to that, I didn't care at the time but now I avoid him completely. I can lose weight on my own without having to listen to that nonsense. The M4 is a great performer regardless of its engine size.