Mental Support Community

Natural, trimmed, or shaved/waxed?

Dicklet

I'm curious how or if you guys groom down there? I've heard it said that trimming the shrubs makes the house look bigger. I'm not sure if that holds true for guys with very small packages though. I'm in my fifties and I've been getting waxed for several years now. I like being smooth neat and clean. front and back, but visually I sometimes think it makes me look like a middle aged man with a 10 yr old boy's equipment! Any opinions or experiences?

There's a micropenis photo gallery I had come across (removed link) and I noticed that probably 90% of the guys pictured there are either shaved or very closely trimmed. I thought that was interesting. Some of them probably just shaved for the purpose of being photographed I don't know, Made me curious though. 

Edited by IrmaJean
Please no photos or links to photos of genitals

I started shaving down there completely bald when my ex-wife said she'd prefer that. Until then, I had just trimmed. But you know what? I personally think it does make it appear a bit bigger. And, I kind of prefer it being bald down there, though it is a pain in the ass. I shave once about every 2 weeks. 

I agree. I also prefer to be bald down there. I like getting out of the shower in the morning drying off and putting on some powder. It's a nice clean, dry feeling all day.

I don't think I could deal with shaving. I tried it once years ago and after the bleeding stopped I resolved to never do that again! I go in for a wax every 6 weeks or so, package and buttcrack. I enjoy moving around and trying different estheticians, always female. I can't really explain why but I always feel a little surge of excitement at that moment when she uncovers me and sees my size. They never say anything of course but I like seeing their initial reaction. It's usually an odd mixture of surprise and compassion. That only lasts for a brief moment, then she gets down to business and we generally have a really good conversation about whatever. I always give a pretty good tip and they always give me a card and try to get me to schedule my next appointment with them before I leave. Sometimes I do, sometimes I'll move on to a new one.

10 hours ago, Dicklet said:

I agree. I also prefer to be bald down there. I like getting out of the shower in the morning drying off and putting on some powder. It's a nice clean, dry feeling all day.

I don't think I could deal with shaving. I tried it once years ago and after the bleeding stopped I resolved to never do that again! I go in for a wax every 6 weeks or so, package and buttcrack. I enjoy moving around and trying different estheticians, always female. I can't really explain why but I always feel a little surge of excitement at that moment when she uncovers me and sees my size. They never say anything of course but I like seeing their initial reaction. It's usually an odd mixture of surprise and compassion. That only lasts for a brief moment, then she gets down to business and we generally have a really good conversation about whatever. I always give a pretty good tip and they always give me a card and try to get me to schedule my next appointment with them before I leave. Sometimes I do, sometimes I'll move on to a new one.

Wow, you've got way more courage than me. I avoid the doctor's office because I don't want them to see my tiny little pecker. I could never go in for a wax, but I salute your courage. I think I'd get aroused if I had a female touching me down there. Hell I know I would. 

So has anyone tried a Bathmate? I'm thinking of buying one as the reviews have been surprisingly good for a pump. I'd always thought they're just a gimmick but apparently if you put in the time these ones are supposed to work. I watched a guy's vlog and he seemed happy with it (not that he needed it tbh, but still). From what I can gather they range in price from around £50-70 right the way up into the hundreds for the PRO ones and all the kit. Might as well give it a whirl, short of swinging a brick from it I cant think of anything else to do.