Mental Support Community

Just here for anyone for SDS.

I'd like to make the same offer that looking made. I'm a lonely guy who has a small penis and anyone anywhere can feel free to message me. I'd love to make a friend/friends. I'm in my late 40's so if you're younger, maybe I've been through something that you haven't. Age/race/orientation makes no difference to me. I'd be happy to talk to you and I'm genuinely interested in helping other guys who have the same problem(s) that I do. Hope to hear from you. 

jackbolin heart breaking , you'r the example for younger man with small dicks ,late 40's and alone papi , our destiny must be similar , so it's better to join the small dick army, alone they can mock you, but when united we can defend or attack first. any bitch will mock my dick i put a giant alive snake in her pussy . time to make them suffer like us

While it's okay to discuss feelings of anger here as they pertain to you, bizarrecontact, it isn't okay to post anything inciteful or inflammatory. That isn't helpful and doesn't serve a positive purpose here. We support each other here so I think refocusing is a good suggestion.

Lookingforafriend, I hope your endeavour is successful and that all of you can help support one another.

@lookingforafriend

im from Edinburgh. Capital city boy haha. Lived here my whole 26 years. 

Been in a relationship for going on 10 years now. Married for one. She's been amazing during all this and I just wish I could believe her when she say I'm enough for her then maybe the thoughts would stop  

Im into sports. Mostly baseball. Thinking of trying out for the local team soon. Love true crime tv and books. Currently reading "the devil in white city". I highly recommend it. 

My firm belief is that by having a few friends who truly get this whole SPS thing is the secret to happiness. I watched a doumentary about a guy who kept being being ripped on by other guys and he said that it hurt more than women doing it. We have social needs, to be accepted and respected, we deserve these things. As such we are strong together and here for each other always.

@lookingforafriend It's true, @Small really is a good guy, it's just a case of seeing so many people on here come and go with kind of the same message. He's a sound guy, so it might just be the enthusiasm and the army aspect of it he finds off putting (not that I'm speaking for him). But I know you mean well and none of that stuff is important to you really, just a concept or w/e. But the underlying message is good, and maybe it is about time we met up somewhere and let the rubber meet the road. I know I'd be up for meeting Small and some of the others and have a few jars with them. 

My wife is exactly the same. As soon as the baby starts crying she panics. I have tried to plan nights out for us but she won't leave her for a night. We just had her in hospital for suspected menengitis. She's out now but has to go back every day for more antibiotics. I can safely say I have never been more scared in all my life.