Mental Support Community

Just here for anyone for SDS.

A close friend of mine irl has a small penis too - and we have both discussed it at length. Although we're currently single there have been times when we've both been in relationships. The thought of discussing the matter as a pair of couples never even surfaced. It's just. No. Intimacy is one thing - but are you trying to get her to lose respect for you? I'm raising a valid point so don't accuse me of being negative. 

I also find this public meeting talk to be extremely undermining of some of us. Have you guys bothered to notice that the sps forums have gone extremely quiet ever since? The majority of us value some level of anonymity and, and some of us have social anxieties. This thread has shit all over those people. 

@Small It's definitely not for everybody, I get that, but you're lucky to have had a friend to talk to. I've definitely never had that, I only recently spoke to my gf about it, before that I suffered in silence. I know the idea went full on for a while there and maybe elements of the thread got carried away, but that's been addressed. But some of these guys want to meet or speak on the phone and I think if it's something some people want, then why not? It's not for everyone but it's not an all or nothing thing. I've missed you posting on here anyway, Jones kicked DC into another division and we haven't talked about it lol. But I honestly don't think the thread has shit on anyone, it's just a thread. And as for the gf issue, it's not really an issue. I've told her what I want to do and she supports me. And I don't think you're negative, you've always been a positive person to talk to. But this whole condition thrives in the shadows, we're just trying to trust eachother enough to break the divide and become friends. I'll be honest and say that bringing our partners is a bit daunting, but we're just feeling out what works, we could meet up just the guys. Whatever works. 

@Small I agree about the partners, you're completely right. I just went with the flow without thinking how that'd make people feel. It should just be only the guys, it makes a lot more sense. It's not exactly practical anyway with finding  a babysitter etc. I hate that this thread has upset people, I was trying to move slowly and it got away from me, but I still believe it's not a bad thing. I'm just a normal guy, and I don't go on about SPS all day, it's just an option to go from forum strangers to friends with an element of trust that isn't guaranteed irl. 

• 4 weeks later...

After much time to contemplate how this has been received - I think that the social idea was really badly conceived and communicated - I apologise as I guess I assumed others wanted something similar. I have been suffering with nervous tension and insomnia ever since 2015 - I keep saying things wrong and regretting this.

I am going to wipe my posts and try to focus on joining other discussions without making this suggestion.. You all have my support and time whenever you need.

Thanks YOTH - I will stay in touch with those who I have started conversations with and continue to use the site. I don't feel so alone when I talk to you guys.

Maybe when I can find the right words to express myself I will try again - but the stress of causing anyone to feel bad I cant deal with.

Everyone who looks to this site for a friend can count on me always. :)

13 hours ago, lookingforafriend said:

After much time to contemplate how this has been received - I think that the social idea was really badly conceived and communicated - I apologise as I guess I assumed others wanted something similar. I have been suffering with nervous tension and insomnia ever since 2015 - I keep saying things wrong and regretting this.

I am going to wipe my posts and try to focus on joining other discussions without making this suggestion.. You all have my support and time whenever you need.

I think its a good idea dont be put down. We all think in different ways one will say its a bad idea and another a good idea. Keep you chin up mate and say strong.

I am 100% sure about YOTH, I took a leap of faith by sharing my number and Im glad I did. 

Its been very liberating having another bloke to share this with.

If other people are interested in talking on the phone I will always make time for them.

As far as meeting is concerned - I hope it will happen. I think the logical steps are telephone, whatsapp, video chat then a meet. But it requires some trust, for most of us - I am sure this difficult to do but its worth pursuing.

Yoths question 'when will this become an issue?' is an integral part of seeking each other out - I suffer with so many daily worries like will people notice my clothes look strange (the way my crotch looks), am I saying/doing something that gives me away etc. And so called friends just deciding to pisstake about size when this actually is a daily misery. What we have in common is we DONT attack other men about their privates. 

That is our starting place, however our friendships develop this wont ever be an issue. 

@YOTH

@lookingforafriend

That's a shame. It sounded as though the social was a done deal. I know that most sps guys aren't up for getting together, but that isn't a reason for you two to miss out. How it was received by the no-goers should be irrelevant and must not ruin it for the SDA! Go, guys. You owe it to yourselves.

The social aspect adds too much pressure for some - I think that individual meet ups are less risky and after we have vetted each other properly (me and yoth) and do a 1st meet. I would need to travel for approx. 3-4 hours by train to reach yoth so I will take my time getting to know my new friend 1st.

who knows - we could invite someone to the second etc etc. but this will take time.

The social is just being re-thought out to:

a - protect people

b- work around each other's lives

I hope that one day many of us will know each other properly :) no rush as I will always be a SDS sufferer and for those genuinely looking for a friend will find people like me and each other.

• 2 weeks later...

@Helpless_loner

I don't get it. And I've heard it many times. How can a girl say she never was with a guy that small and even her friends if thats an average size. Most people are around that... I really don't understand.

The reinassance statues  thing, I also came across it, it's a classic... I'm very small when flaccid and suffered the same as you when I read it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sydney Australia.... I defiantly suffer from SPS.... I follow many threads . I do love being small. married many years and do wonder what my ex did think and still is about how small i was. found out i am undeveloped... so it looks as if it stoped grown age 12... yes. hard to post pictures here as i don't think thats allowed.. but maybe if interested ask.. it will allow to compare.. many say thay are small but believe me when i say they are normal and maybe above.. 

• 2 weeks later...