Mental Support Community

UK guy looking for friends..

That sounds really shit. Luckily I've never had that happen to me. I've had similar things happen with my actual friends, and on many occasions I did nothing. Kind of eats away at you but ultimately not worth the agro. Sometimes there's nothing we can do but try and put it behind us. Looking back it shows unbelievable weakness on their part that they'd make a friend feel so bad, but that's the testosterone driven world we live in I guess. 

I will never forget the horror years ago when I was visiting my wife's family in Texas and went to this really cool club.  It was the big modern facility and when I went to take a leak all they had were those fucking troughs.   No urinals and the toilets were being used and I had to go.  That is the cruelest joke that can be played on a man with a small dick and of course the guys with the really big dicks just whip them out and put their hands on their hips and lean back and pee.

@TimmyStan1967 In the UK about 9 out of 10 pubs have troughs. I sometimes wonder why they have walls in the stalls, if we pee able to see other mens cock we might as well shit with no boundaries lol. I once went to a club in Cheltenham and they had separate urinals with little walls, amazing! If I lived there I'd have drank there all the time. 

I've never experienced any of these scenarios, fortunately. Mine though, is a road full of bitterness and sadness on daily basis. I'm 30 years old and I've never even kissed a girl or had a date. I always ponder where or how my life would've been if was at least normally endowed......

I mean, it's been a long downward spiral ever since I turned like 21 years old.

I remember once when I was in cadets, we'd gone to this camp and everyone (about 15-20) lads all got into this giant army size row of showers, it was an actual nightmare. I'd pretty much made excuses anytime something like this had cropped up but I couldn't get out of it. So there, in front of what might as well have been a hundred naked lads I showered in my shorts. Another time, I took a shower on a different camp when I thought nobody was there and was seen naked about 5 seconds before the stupid shower warmed up, so there I am, at my absolute worst when two guys I know well walk in and both leave laughing. That was a particularly hard pill to swallow. Amazing how much something like this could fuck up my whole trip and yet I still put myself through it. The list seems almost endless, but I'm starting to see what it was all for. If I don't learn from these things then what are they for? It's not easy to forgive people when you feel so victimised and wronged, but nobody gets through this life without pain, so the best remedy is finding your own inner peace. I'm not Ghandi McBuddha by any stretch of the imagination, but I can have prolonged periods of peace in my life and it's always at my disposal if I take the time to centre myself. That's the best gift I've ever given myself, especially coming from so much pain and turmoil. So don't give up hope, keep going and occasionally look at that guy in the mirror as a brother in need not an enemy to be destroyed. ☮

so i conclude this site is hosted in uk !  i did not have any experience but i think if i will try something i will drink to death before i grab a prostitute and i didn't drink from 5 years i only drunk 7 or 8 times in my life it is not healthy so if she mocks my dick it will be less painful when i'm drunk.

why deleting the posts are you afraid of being the small dick army leader , then i take the commands if you want

oh yes i remember when i was young just before puberty at 11 years old my aunt always wants to check my penis flaccid when i'm on shower ,and she says why his penis is so small his cosin has bigger ,i think she says it not to hurt me but she was worried about me and she repeats to mom and my other aunts .

Sorry for such a stupid remark, but... as a woman, I cannot understand why all men don't avoid looking at other men in washrooms, in commun showers etc.!

I once asked my husband if he doesn't find it outrageous (or at least weird) that there are no "little walls" between urinals (everywhere - now I know there are a few places where they are) and he told me that it doesn't matter because men just "don't look" (why would they?). And here I see that everyone complains about men "observing" him... It's sad...

@LaLa It's not every man admittedly, but there is a certain type of average guy desperate to prove himself as a big man who will take any opportunity to mock small men or men he perceives as smaller than himself. It's not an everyday occurrence, but it happens enough to start a pattern of defensive behaviour which can then become a kind of beacon to other men that you don't feel confident or comfortable in locker room/bathroom situations. For the most part it's not an issue, but it really affects a lot of guys who've suffered this nightmare personally. But from my own experience I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, men do look, sometimes in a jokey way, and it can change the whole relationship and pecking order. But your husband is right, especially with strangers, for the most part they don't look. This is more attributed to situations with close friends and work colleagues where throw away cruelty and rivalry thrives. 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, bizzarecontact said:

so i conclude this site is hosted in uk !  i did not have any experience but i think if i will try something i will drink to death before i grab a prostitute and i didn't drink from 5 years i only drunk 7 or 8 times in my life it is not healthy so if she mocks my dick it will be less painful when i'm drunk.

why deleting the posts are you afraid of being the small dick army leader , then i take the commands if you want

oh yes i remember when i was young just before puberty at 11 years old my aunt always wants to check my penis flaccid when i'm on shower ,and she says why his penis is so small his cosin has bigger ,i think she says it not to hurt me but she was worried about me and she repeats to mom and my other aunts .

I am paranoid someone will find me and share my posts - sorry - I am no leader just want friends who understand this and don't make SD jokes all the time.

personnally it wont hurt me if a man mocks my small dick ,and my penis was bigger than my consin's penis at the age of 16 ,i didn't make jokes of him on the contrary it does hurt me , now with the fat  pad arround my penis and big belly because i gained alot weight , his dick is bigger than mine !

because man can imagine himself with a small dick and knows what other man suffer ,even a transgender female body with penis can imagine your suffering ,but females don't care

because they don't have penises they are the real mockers. so i take it seriously only from a female