Mental Support Community

Just had to put dog down

Fedup

Hi there fedup,

Shih Tzu 's are a wonderful breed . i have one too, and she is the sweetest little dog ever. She is going to be 2 years old in April. And still acts like a puppy.

I hope your new litttle pup will bring you lot's of happiness and love.

Ahhhh, want a cutie, whats his name? Im glad you opened your heart for another dog. So many need loving homes. Congratulations.

Hi his name is Chase. Yeah he is cute. Takes a bit of getting used to a puppy again.

Hi Fedup,

What a great dog. Wow, wonderful. Hey, you should change that handle because, now, what have you got to feel fed up about?:(:)

Allan

Haha. He is definitely the bright spark in my life. Got a few other troubles in life right now that I'm trying to work on but at least I'll always have my companion.

What a cutie you have there, Fedup! I wish you many happy years of love with your new furkid.

Thank you! You just reminded me of the scare I got before. I was carrying him down in his basket and he was too keen to get out of it. He jumped out but landed on his back. Was a heart in mouth moment but he's ok. I'll have to be a lot more careful.

Catmom

Hi there fedup,

Shih Tzu 's are a wonderful breed . i have one too, and she is the sweetest little dog ever. She is going to be 2 years old in April. And still acts like a puppy.

I hope your new litttle pup will bring you lot's of happiness and love.

Hi. Is that your 2 year old in picture? Hard to tell for sure but he looks a very similar colour is that right?

The picture was when she was just a little pup. Yes, she is nearly 2 years old . On April 26. I just had Miely groomed yesterday. It was a new groomer , a older retired woman with 40 years experience grooming. At one time she had 4 shih tzu's of her own. Poor MIely had to be shaved to even her coat out. Interesting thing is now, All her brown has gone away, she is all white now.

My gosh she looks very small now too. She was all hair , LOL. I put a little sweater on her , so she won't be cold.

I absolutely love this breed. I hope you will find great joy having your shih tzu. Great choice for a good, quality , dog.

Your baby does look simalr in color, He looks very sweet.

Hey Allan-

Thanks for remembering. :cool: If you put it in this thread, I will be notified when you do. Otherwise, would you send me an email through this site if you start your own thread? This is because I am not around here much unless I get a "nudge" by way of an email notice.

I hope all is well with you and yours--

Catmom

P.S. I remember you saying that whatever happened with your dog made you mad so I hope I don't get too mad just reading it. I have so many things that anger me lately--like my vicious brothers....:mad:

Archived