Mental Support Community

Small Penis AND Gay?

sanesomeday

I really hope to have some serious discussions with other small penis men of every age to help free myself of this ridiculous reason to disregard all the other stellar qualities that I possess.   Would it be in inappropriate to hope to make a "1-on-1 contact" here? I am so moved by everything I am reading that I wish I could have sex with all of you - haha!!

Edited by Ron Martella
After reading more comments, I am encouraged to be with other guys who hurt in the same way that I urt!

The length of their penis is something many men are concerned about. With a small penis, you can experience arousal like any other man. Men with a small penis get an erection and a normal orgasm. Usually they can also masturbate, although sometimes it is more difficult.  Is your penis a little too small? You could use some sex toys to spice things up. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 5:13 PM, Ron Martella said:

I really hope to have some serious discussions with other small penis men of every age to help free myself of this ridiculous reason to disregard all the other stellar qualities that I possess. 

If it only frees you and not the other, isn't it just mental masturbation?

• 2 months later...

After years of struggling with my own issues having a small penis and undertaking extensive psychotherapy training in the area I have launched Lenny. Lenny provides a safe and anonymous service for men looking for support and guidance in moving forward with their lives. I have helped many men to see their situation in a different light and have worked closely with them to accept the body they were born with and not just see it as a barrier to other aspects of their life.

For more information see lenny.support