Mental Support Community

Never Even Come Close To Having Sex

CKeith100

So im 28 years old and I have only had a couple girlfriends in my life. An they were both short lived anyway. I have never even come close to having sex. I live with my parents and have no job and no firends to hang out with. My parents will not let me do anything. I got my drivers license, cause they were tired of taking me places. My mom told me I could go anywhere I wanted to go if I got my license. But, like I predicted after I got my license that all changed. My dad said that he is the boss of my car and makes all the decisions about weather or not im allowed to go somewhere.

My mom tells me to go out and meet people. But, I don't see how that is going to happen when they won't let me drive my car anywhere. Besides when I am out they call every 20 to 30 mins to ask when I will be home. I am getting to the point where I am starting to think me losing my virginity is not going to happen. Stike 1, against me is I live at home. Strike 2, is im a 28yr old virgin with no experience with women. Strike 3, I have no job or money to take a girl anywhere nice or buy her things. Also nobody will hire me because of my limited work experience.

I wish I could just start over in life or never have been born at all. I would love to meet a girl that is Smart, Really Nice and Sweet, Loving and Caring. I mean I want sexto mean something to me and my partner. If I ever find one, which will most likely never happen.

Guest SomethingOrOther

Hi Ckeith,

from my perspective your situation looks more like you really need to get out of there soon, no matter if it's for sex or for living your own life independently, making your own choices and being free.

If you don't have work experience, you'll have to look for a job that doesn't require much work experience and illustrate how you despite having non, are fully aware of what tasks the job include and can handle them.

I know it's difficult standing up against parents, and if you're financially dependent on them, you'll probably have to consider the "risk". Still, it's either your car and you choose what you use it for, or it's your fathers car that you're just allowed to use.

When you're out, I would tell your parents beforehand when you'll be back (just to be nice, since it's really non of their business) and then not answer their calls.

Take care,

S.

Hi ckeith,

I agree with S., you might have to take a job that may seem less ideal to you, but it doesnt have to be permanent thing. You may like it better then you think, just having a place to get away awhile and putting alittle money in your pocket even if its just part-time at first. Im sure your parents would recognize that your making some effort and would want to be alittle easier with you. But you are 28, you have to decide whats important to you and the things that you want to be doing regardless of what your parents say. I hear alot of frustration in your post and you seem to be dealing with some issues with yourself, it could help to talk more about it. Its ok to not be exactly where you want to be at but there is hope for you and you can get past these issues.

• 5 weeks later...

Your not alone either. To make you feel better I am 32 and a virgin so your not the oldest haha :) But honestly it doesn't bother me like it did. I have a good job, friends, and own my own house now. Women are nice but being alone is not the end of the world as long as you have friends and hope.. the biggest key is hope.

Know it is not you. That you are worthy of being loved.

Your still plenty young. I didn't even start dating till 30.

I would say that it is definatley time to find a job. I know it isn't easy, even when you do have experience. Some companies prefer people with no experience so they can train them fresh their own way. Just keep your head up, know that yes, you are worth it and yes, you can do it! Definately the first step is getting a job, nest finding your own place, then the rest just "fall into place".

Good luck.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

So im 28 years old and I have only had a couple girlfriends in my life. An they were both short lived anyway. I have never even come close to having sex.

Up until I was 43 years old this would have described my life. I did get to lose it eventually but it was an unfullfilling act and it turned out to be the only time I got to do it. Now I'm 56.

I think if you are a virgin too long it does real damage and probably not repairable either. I could be wrong.

Having a small penis and ED issues just makes it worse.

Your problems seem to stem from your controlling parents. Find a way out from under their control or you will end up where I am and you don't want that.

• 1 month later...
Guest Klingsor

Up until I was 43 years old this would have described my life. I did get to lose it eventually but it was an unfullfilling act and it turned out to be the only time I got to do it. Now I'm 56.

I think if you are a virgin too long it does real damage and probably not repairable either. I could be wrong.

Having a small penis and ED issues just makes it worse.

Your problems seem to stem from your controlling parents. Find a way out from under their control or you will end up where I am and you don't want that.