Mental Support Community

death

eppursimuove

i ussualy support ppl and tell them death is not a way out, but deep inside my i think i lye sometimes coz i feel like i whant to be dead my self, this month has been bad to me ive been feeling worst and worst and yersterday i felt i coulnd take it anymore i felt it was time i didnt had enogh pills to get intoxicated enogh. Then I thought i sould cut my wrist and go to sleep, i was reallt sleepy and felt so sad i just cant describe the feeling at the end i seated in my bed thinking a lot and fell a sleep. I woke up the next morning and i was in really bad mud but still sad and im so tired of these sadness that follows me everywhere i go. So i whent to visit my therapist and i decided to ask what i havent asked before, whats my diagnosys? and he told me what i was already especting bipolar. So i told him how i been and he told me they are crissis so i got to see him next week or if i feel bad just go at anymoment he told me and why would start a new coctail to see if i feel better.

Today i feel a little better but these can change at any moment, i hope i dont feel so bad again i dont really know whats my limit im already tired.

Yea i dont feel like a manic anymore since i take meds but i still get deprese i sometimes whant to drop them, they dont work anyway and at least before i had somedays that felt like i could ownd the world.

well, i'm glad you're still here :)

it takes awhile to find the right medication and the right dosage. some can make things worse for sure! i've been on some anti-depressants that made me suicidal, some anti-anxiety ones also can have that effect. so, in my case, after many trials and errors, we discovered anti-depressants were not the way to go. all of them made me worse. a mood stabilizer combined with an anti-anxiety pill worked pretty good. as well as having to take an anti-psychotic pill a few days a month. though now i am doing ok on just the anti-anxiety pill alone with a combination of vitamins and omega 3 fatty fish oil for the mood stabilizer.

it's hard in the beginning while you're trying to find what works for you. i'm glad you went to your doctor and will be returning to him next week. keep these appointments! are you telling him exactly how the meds are affecting you? i'm sure you are, what am i saying?

though it is extremely hard, try and remember that when you have these thoughts of wanting to be dead... those are NOT YOU! those thoughts are your illness speaking. tell them to go to hell and leave you alone! :mad: feel free to yell at the top of your lungs "I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU NEGATIVE THOUGHTS FOR I AM A FIERCE WARRIOR WHO CAN NOT BE DESTROYED!!!" *do evil laugh* then get out your imaginary sword (or other weapon of choice... boxing gloves are good too) and start having an imaginary fight with those thoughts.

okay, i'm weird, i know :D

tell them to go to hell and leave you alone! :mad: feel free to yell at the top of your lungs "I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU NEGATIVE THOUGHTS FOR I AM A FIERCE WARRIOR WHO CAN NOT BE DESTROYED!!!" *do evil laugh* then get out your imaginary sword (or other weapon of choice... boxing gloves are good too) and start having an imaginary fight with those thoughts.

okay, i'm weird, i know :D

not sure about that part :D, but thanks for ur advice its a matter of time if i get better or not, i think ill be okay at least for today :) I guess i just have live one day at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

im feeling good i start going to university today :( some ppl say its never to let so i inscribed my self in a carear now that im medicated and been seen more often by my therapist maybe i got a chance. So in general im ok my bussines is not going so well but i just need to be patient. How are u doing?

ps: thanks

Really pleased you feeling better and are taking positive steps to build on your future!! That's fantastic!

Sorry your business aint too hot, but I guess you can't have everything, right?! Maybe someday though!

I'm doing great thanks.

p.s. people care....fact! (lol)

I'm glad to hear you're feeling good again!!! :)

What do you study (if you don't mind revealing it :o)?

Take care!

well im sorry but i dont how to translate it so ive used google translator, but im sure that its not the right translation any way this is what came out: Technical administrative degree in business.

Acounting, Finances something about runing companies dont know how quite to explain it so i hope u ppl understud me :(

its going to take sometime i need 5 years to complete these, but i have some time so i think ill be ok.

ps: it seems they do :)

Hi Eppursimuove,

Ok, I have a question for you. Why did you have to come up with such a difficult name for this site? I can't ever spell it right! :( (joking)

its going to take sometime i need 5 years to complete these, but i have some time so i think ill be ok.

Great that you have a goal, that is what will keep you going. As far as being sad or depressed. well....everyone has days like this, even happy people:)

yea complicated its latin for "And yet it indeed moves" i took it from Galileo. I just dindt had the confidence to use my name when i created my acc.

Yea goals are ok, yea but my drepressions have to do with been bipolar acording to my doc.

But know sometimes i am not happy but i am not sad its kinda of weird been like this but im ok whit it, im focusing on going forward.

• 1 month later...
well im sorry but i dont how to translate it so ive used google translator, but im sure that its not the right translation any way this is what came out: Technical administrative degree in business.

Acounting, Finances something about runing companies dont know how quite to explain it so i hope u ppl understud me :)

ps: it seems they do :)

Possible translations to more common academic fields in the US would be Business Administration or Operations Research. If you are taking classes in Marketing, computer information systems/information management, Operations, Human Resources/Organizational Behavior, and/or business strategy in addition to the accounting finance courses, that's business administration.

Operations Research is more technical and focused on making decisions based on large amounts of data

I know this is off topic to the thread but I hate to see people struggle with translations.

Archived