Mental Support Community

A couple of days Clean

I just whant a better life, i whant to be me talking not some subtance, all of my life ive doing everything they told me not do and it has been a crappy life, so now im doing the oposite of what i use to do in the past.

I can see clear the rain is gone.

I dont know how u live ur life but if u dont like it u have the chance to change it.

I just whant a better life, i whant to be me talking not some subtance, all of my life ive doing everything they told me not do and it has been a crappy life, so now im doing the oposite of what i use to do in the past.

I can see clear the rain is gone.

I dont know how u live ur life but if u dont like it u have the chance to change it.

well, congrats to you on managing to stay clean. I hope you manage to stay that way. To me it's just not that simple as wanting to change. Obviously I want to change, I am working on it. Not as easy as you seem to be suggesting.

its not a matter of change, it is of determination, will, and the desire to feel good to be better, for me, for my family and maybe someday for someone else.

I know its not easy, and im just telling u my reasons those are mine ur reasons u have to find them ur self. Look at U, ur surroindings and im sure u will find something thats worth a change, a change to what ever u like free of the slavery of that substance that torment us.

Archived