Mental Support Community

Well, I suppose this is an announcement..

ThePetPerson

Well, I am back! Some of you may remember me, though I last visited over a year ago. I met some wonderful, caring people on here who helped me through some rough times with their support and kind words. I am here to hopefully become an active member of this site once again and I am very glad to be back.

A little update: I have left my dad and am now, thanks to her wonderful generosity, living with my auntie and her family. I have some very supportive people in my life, and I love them all greatly, one person especially, who is very close to my heart. After leaving my dad, everything felt so much better in comparison, and I was very happy. I still have some problems (don't we all) which I will share over time. As far as I am aware, my dad is doing well, he is apparently on his medication (I will have to see it to believe it :P )

So, how is everyone doing? ;)

Olivia.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi thepetperson,

I am very pleased that you are back with us and I am so very happy that you took some important steps to improve your life and are feeling better.

Remind us, are you a "pet person," meaning, do you love pets?

allan

I like to meet new people and it's great to see that so many people have found their way here since my last visit, I hope you are all finding the site very useful. :)

I do love animals, very much. I often think that I'd rather have the company of an animal than a human. They do us no wrong, they are not judgemental and you can always trust an animal to do the right thing. While they may not lead the same lives as humans do, you will never find selfishness, avarice or greed, they do not harm each other. They survive, and in the right homes, pets can lead enjoyable lives, providing they do not suffer at the hands of a human who cannot see the value of life, how precious it is, and does not do their utmost to protect the largely helpless animal that has been entrusted in their care.

I currently own my two guinea pigs, Cream and Caramel. :)

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Thepetperson,

Ridicule is not acceptable around here. Unfortunately we cannot catch everything so some of it slips through. It is not acceptable and it's important you know that and that we totally agree with you. By the way, we have lots of pet lovers around here, including myself. We have three dogs and that is down from what it used to be. Pets are terrific.

Allan

Archived