Mental Support Community

Hate having a 4" erect penis

@jvn - I suspect that for some guys penis size is like money: you can never have too much. I was on site PEG (penis exercise gym) where 7" guys talked about needing to be 8" I am serious.

Also if you think about it here in America the word "average" has become a derisive term, a negative thing. Think about it what mother wants to be told her son is an average student; what college grad wants an average salary?

It is a legacy of the culture of striving that defines America, nothing is ever enough, must have bigger homes, bigger vehicles, and, well, bigger boobs and bigger ducks!

This is in reply to wutty3 re-posting what some woman wrote on another forum. I introduced myself by replying to another thread so I'll do it here again. I am the reviled and envied guy with the big cock, especially girth wise. Personally, however, I think this envy makes no sense. Here's why:

A. To the points made in wutty3's quote, both men's and women's sense of what small and average are is way off... true story... I was going to hook up with this chick so I actually told her my stats. She said no problem. However, once I took out the bad news, even though she did give me head, she refused to have sex bc she said it was too big! Hearing measurements and seeing in real time are two different things.

B. From experience, having emotional leverage over a woman is more important than impressing her with your cock... One thing I will admit though is that a small cock is usually a deal breaker... But an average penis and some strong game makes you "da Man"... just so you guys don't think I'm using the "nice guys finish first" cliche: game is game whether it's used maliciously to break a woman's heart or for good to make women feel like Paradise... The key to strong game from what I have seen is confidence. Thinking your penis is too small even when it's not is probably impeding this confidence.

"One thing I will admit though is that a small cock is usually a deal breaker.."

...well quite...

you may not realise but many of the posters on here don't just think they are small, THEY ARE SMALL. (Im extremely small)

I'm finding it difficult to sympathise with your fantastic luck if I am honest.

Well, there's a bit of misunderstanding going on, maybe. A man can be confident in himself and (truly) small in his pants. And I know you guys feel that such a man is delusional, and I'm sure he'd agree with me that you're entitled to your opinion. I think bigman's point is that such a confident man will be okay, either way.

And bigman, as a suggestion though definitely not a requirement, it might help to give folks here a bit of your own story, to help understand what brings you here and what you hope to accomplish. To most small guys, someone claiming to be simultaneously large and sympathetic is looked on with some doubt, in part because sympathetic people might not have brought up their own size at all.

Well, there's a bit of misunderstanding going on, maybe. A man can be confident in himself and (truly) small in his pants. And I know you guys feel that such a man is delusional, and I'm sure he'd agree with me that you're entitled to your opinion. I think bigman's point is that such a confident man will be okay, either way.

And bigman, as a suggestion though definitely not a requirement, it might help to give folks here a bit of your own story, to help understand what brings you here and what you hope to accomplish. To most small guys, someone claiming to be simultaneously large and sympathetic is looked on with some doubt, in part because sympathetic people might not have brought up their own size at all.

Here are the important parts of my story, I was raised by an abusive mother who sought to emasculate me to deal with her own issues... I have been tall and physically large, so I tried to use my masculine physical attributes to compensate for my trauma, as if the outside could make up for the inside pain... shorter friends with smaller cocks didn't suffer my problems. I know you all mean no harm. But to call me "lucky" and to doubt the sincerity of my sympathy is offensive as I feel my trauma is being marginalized.

Another important aspect to this is that I am a black man of Caribbean origin. It's worse bc I was always made fun of growing up bc I talked "white". The black male identity is centered on compensating for your inadequacies with your big penis if you have one. It took me a long time to learn how unhealthy that was. I had to instead resolve my issues with my mother and women not with my penis, but with my sense of self value as a man.

And it's natural that you would feel that way, which is why I wanted to draw you out on what exactly your trauma was.

Most humans have some, and the likelihood goes right through the roof at a mental health website.

The difficulty is that many small guys do blame their size for all their problems; the underlying assumption is that they wouldn't have any if they were average size. You're going to have to expect them to envy your size, however mistakenly.

Would it help you to post in the Abuse forum as well?

Im not one to minimise or mock others pain.

Im in a place of place right now that I would happily swap a year of torture to gain a few inches.

Thats mad to some but it would prevent suicidal feelings I reckon

I enjoyed a great childhood but am a deeply unhappy adult and cannot see a way out right now...

Im sorry you were abused- I know that can screw you up big time too.

Another important aspect to this is that I am a black man of Caribbean origin. It's worse bc I was always made fun of growing up bc I talked "white". The black male identity is centered on compensating for your inadequacies with your big penis if you have one. It took me a long time to learn how unhealthy that was. I had to instead resolve my issues with my mother and women not with my penis, but with my sense of self value as a man.

Well it seams your have a lot of "other issues" that need to be resolved and no one is minimizing them, but somehow trying to make man with small penises feel better by telling them how much of a curse it is to have "above average Penis" doesn't help...lol That's like guy with Bentley Continental telling a guy who has 10 year old Honda Civic that's falling apart "how hard his life is because he's got problems to"....I just don't think there is any common ground here...jmho

Well, it may be true that if the Honda driver feels that his lack of money is the most important problem he has, then a rich guy might not help very much. On the other hand, if the Honda driver has some other problem, such as trouble with his or her spouse, then anyone, regardless of income, might have something useful to offer in terms of advice.

In the end, whether there is any common ground between two people depends on how narrow each person's focus has become.

now i know this is fiction.

and I know it was terrible series- badly written and badly acted etc.

BUT

it was very popular because it struck a cord with women

that conversation is pretty similar to one that my 4th exe had written in her diary about me- accept with even more guilt and more crying as far as I could tell.

Its horrible for the guy and even worse for the girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeep, it is confidence, most definitely. And that confidence is not to be confused with arrogance. You don't need a big mouth or a big dick, just some acceptance of and contentment with yourself. I have finally learned this lesson after 40+ years. Being successful with love and being finally freed of the curse of hating my body, are making this probably the best year of my life.