Mental Support Community

What started your SPS?

Mutton

• 1 year later...

Mine started in my teenage years. My dad isn't the greatest at talking to people. We were coming back from a basketball game and he decided to lead off with "so, to be blunt, you might be wondering why your penis looks different". That's as far as that got cause we had pulled into the driveway and I just got out and went to my room. I hadn't thought anything was wrong with it. I've now since figured out what he was talking about in how my penis "looks different" I recently showed a friend of mine cause she was talking about an uncircumcised penis she had had before and asked me if I was. I said "no, but I'm not the typical kind of uncircumcised" I tried explaining it to her and then I just ended up showing her. I was soft at the time but very nervous. Now I wish I just whipped it out and got it hard so she could see everything in real life. Cause she has seen my dick in pictures. 

But yeah, that's where it all began. And I thought it had to do with me being short and short guys having small penises. 

I had a double whammy as a teen. I had serious social anxiety/self-esteem issues, so I couldn't even think of doing anything with a female. I knew I was small because when I was really young, like 11 or 12, me and a friend of mine would steal his father's dirty magazines and sneak off into the woods to look at them. One day he pulled his 12 year old cock out and it was full adult size, like over 7". We started masturbating together to these pics. My little guy was about the same size it is now....4", maybe 4.5" on a good day....Later on in high school, I'd see guys in the locker room who were unashamed to be totally naked in front of a large group of guys. I never ever got naked. We had to change into shorts for PE class, and I'd change as quickly as I possibly could. Anyway, I spent my twenties just hiding from life, just going to work, coming home. In my very late 20's, I started taking meds that helped my social anxiety....so I sought out female company. And I found some, but none of them lasted. Most were kind to my face, but a couple of them "told" on me to others about being so small. That was hard to deal with. I finally got married to a woman who was as sheltered as I was. She was in her late 20's, me in my mid-30's...she'd never been with a man sexually. So I suppose she didn't know what she was missing. But I could never bring her to orgasm with my dick....only with my tongue. She finally told me she just wasn't interested in sex, so our sex life pretty much just stopped. We divorced 4 years ago, and I've not been with anyone else sexually. No prospects of it ever happening again. 

1 hour ago, jackbolin said:

I had a double whammy as a teen. I had serious social anxiety/self-esteem issues, so I couldn't even think of doing anything with a female. I knew I was small because when I was really young, like 11 or 12, me and a friend of mine would steal his father's dirty magazines and sneak off into the woods to look at them. One day he pulled his 12 year old cock out and it was full adult size, like over 7". We started masturbating together to these pics. My little guy was about the same size it is now....4", maybe 4.5" on a good day....Later on in high school, I'd see guys in the locker room who were unashamed to be totally naked in front of a large group of guys. I never ever got naked. We had to change into shorts for PE class, and I'd change as quickly as I possibly could. Anyway, I spent my twenties just hiding from life, just going to work, coming home. In my very late 20's, I started taking meds that helped my social anxiety....so I sought out female company. And I found some, but none of them lasted. Most were kind to my face, but a couple of them "told" on me to others about being so small. That was hard to deal with. I finally got married to a woman who was as sheltered as I was. She was in her late 20's, me in my mid-30's...she'd never been with a man sexually. So I suppose she didn't know what she was missing. But I could never bring her to orgasm with my dick....only with my tongue. She finally told me she just wasn't interested in sex, so our sex life pretty much just stopped. We divorced 4 years ago, and I've not been with anyone else sexually. No prospects of it ever happening again. 

I hear ya a bit in that sense. I too am divorced. She would tell me about any guy that she found out(via friends) was hung. Kept on making me feel inferior. Her friend one time even said in front of her and a few of their friends that she dated a guy my height and I just don't measure up. Slowly it chipped away at me and I became depressed and our sex life was pretty much non exsistent. And my ex wife was so hot. She got hit on all the time. I started to think that she could get whomever she wanted and it was only a matter of time until she left me for a guy that was better looking and bigger then me. 

6 hours ago, Griz said:

I hear ya a bit in that sense. I too am divorced. She would tell me about any guy that she found out(via friends) was hung. Kept on making me feel inferior. Her friend one time even said in front of her and a few of their friends that she dated a guy my height and I just don't measure up. Slowly it chipped away at me and I became depressed and our sex life was pretty much non exsistent. And my ex wife was so hot. She got hit on all the time. I started to think that she could get whomever she wanted and it was only a matter of time until she left me for a guy that was better looking and bigger then me. 

Sorry to hear that, griz...That's tougher than what I went through. My wife really wasn't all that into sex, I don't think she is even to this day. We still talk on a regular basis though we haven't seen each other in 5 years. Still, I can't help but think that if I could've delivered the goods to her in a better way, things might have been different. People are really cruel to one another. In the end, we're all going to get old and get sick and a mate is someone who should be there to see you through those times. How do you measure (pun unintended) a person's loyalty and genuine affection by dick size or even by looks? I've known many women who go after the "bad boy", the one that treats them like shit....but "he's cute" and "he's hung"....they usually end up divorced, then repeat the pattern. It's an insane world. 

1 hour ago, jackbolin said:

People are really cruel to one another. In the end, we're all going to get old and get sick and a mate is someone who should be there to see you through those times. How do you measure (pun unintended) a person's loyalty and genuine affection by dick size or even by looks? I've known many women who go after the "bad boy", the one that treats them like shit....but "he's cute" and "he's hung"....they usually end up divorced, then repeat the pattern. It's an insane world. 

Well said.  I am amazed anyone is in a functional relationship.  Kudos to anyone who can manage that these days.