Mental Support Community

just want to stop the thoughts

Senior penor

Last night, over dinner, I was caught off guard when a female friend of mine—a bookish writer who’s rarely the type to talk explicitly about sex—said to me, “I think guys with really tiny penises should be made to wear a warning.” She continued sternly, “It’s the worst when you meet a guy you’re really into, the chemistry and flirtation are wonderful, and then you find out he has a small dick. I just think, for god’s sake, I wish I would have known, so I could have avoided investing all that time and energy.”

I have to say, it felt like I was living inside an episode of Sex and the City. Specifically the final episode of the first season, when Samantha starts dating a lawyer named James, only to find that his penis is so tiny that she can’t even tell when it’s inside her. As she sobs at this revelation in a bathroom stall, Charlotte tries to remain optimistic by asking, “Is he a good kisser?” To which Samantha responds: “Who . . . cares! His dick is like a gherkin!”..

This is from a leading women's mag.

THIS is my shittie reality .... I know some girls have found me attractive in the past... But whats the point?

Last night, over dinner, I was caught off guard when a female friend of mine—a bookish writer who’s rarely the type to talk explicitly about sex—said to me, “I think guys with really tiny penises should be made to wear a warning.” She continued sternly, “It’s the worst when you meet a guy you’re really into, the chemistry and flirtation are wonderful, and then you find out he has a small dick. I just think, for god’s sake, I wish I would have known, so I could have avoided investing all that time and energy.”

I have to say, it felt like I was living inside an episode of Sex and the City. Specifically the final episode of the first season, when Samantha starts dating a lawyer named James, only to find that his penis is so tiny that she can’t even tell when it’s inside her. As she sobs at this revelation in a bathroom stall, Charlotte tries to remain optimistic by asking, “Is he a good kisser?” To which Samantha responds: “Who . . . cares! His dick is like a gherkin!”..

THIS is my shittie reality .... I know some girls have found me attractive in the past... But whats the point?

I knew a guy who got turned down by an ex of mine (before she got with me) due to his 3 inch penis. I think it bothered him at first but he got over it and joined the army, fast forward 20 years and the guy is now a millionaire business owner who drives a fleet of extremely nice cars and has the most beautiful wife and kids and is extremely happy ... the girl who turned him down is now a barmaid at a grotty pub and is still as far as im aware is single .... karma is a bitch

Jessie - did you say anything to her like "well listen it is not anything a guy can control and I would hope there would be more to a relationship"?

Let me share an experience: after I showed a social worker woman coworker how to increase the size of the font in a difficult on screen application she joked "wow bigger is better, it enhances the experience". Now normally I am quite jocular and this woman is tuned in emotionally like Deanna Troy and immediately noticed my distress, discomfort, mortification and piqué. She then apologized for her "inappropriate comment" saying it had been a rough day. I wanted to disappear.

I knew a guy who got turned down by an ex of mine (before she got with me) due to his 3 inch penis. I think it bothered him at first but he got over it and joined the army, fast forward 20 years and the guy is now a millionaire business owner who drives a fleet of extremely nice cars and has the most beautiful wife and kids and is extremely happy ... the girl who turned him down is now a barmaid at a grotty pub and is still as far as im aware is single .... karma is a bitch

I'll second this story. The fellow I know has a string of 4 or 5 retail outlets. I've known him for years. He's not very well hung at all, he works out and swims at the same place I do. He's not Bill Gates, but he's very well off with a nice wife and kids.

But......I also am acquainted with a fellow who is extremely well hung. He lives in a large 5th wheel camper that has never moved to my knowledge. It sits on 1 acre of land that his dad gave him. It's rather ramshackle. He drives a 25 year old pick up truck. He works for his dad (hired hand type of job) and does odd jobs here and there. (His dad farms a few thousand acres.)

He was married once, but just couldn't keep from sharing his wonderful penis with all the ladies around him. His ex-wife and daughter moved out of state long ago.

He has enough money for beer and cigarettes. He works when he wants and NEVER spends a night alone when he wants company. He has a reputation. He's supposed to be great in bed.

And the man's happy. He's really happy. Has enough money to do what he wants, always has a good looking woman in the truck next to him (usually half his age).

Even if I was well hung, I couldn't live his lifestyle.

But I guess what I'm musing about is happiness really is relative to different people, isn't it?

Reminder: happiness is not how much money you have, how attractive your wife is, how many attractive kids you have with your attractive wife, how well respected you are in your community, how big your dick is, how intelligent you are...etc. Happiness is accepting and then loving the totality of your life (who you are, who and what is around you, and how you live your days) with all of your heart. You can quantify success by those criteria, but I personally don't think quantifying a person's life is a very fruitful endeavor. Some of us will never become millionaires with 9/10 wives and a happy family, but that doesn't preclude us from happiness and success in our lives.

Asking someone to reveal something intimate to every potential partner at the beginning of every date/relationship is unreasonable, especially something with shame associated with it.

I think it better, especially considering that most women are not all that bothered about size that if a woman has a preference for a size of penis that she make this known early on in the dating process.

I think the size of my penis is nobodies business unless we are going to get jiggy, a woman can communicate her preferences at any point during the evening/relationship and I would end it, I would be sad but I would be amicable. If we are not compatible then that is that move on.

It is not up to the bloke to feel apologetic for what god has given him. Besides it is not like small penis size means she isn't going to have some earthshattering orgasms because she is if they BOTH want to put in the effort.

There is nothing wrong with having sexual preferences, I just think that if your preferences are limiting your choice of partner you have the obligation to make those preferences clear to potential partners rather than blame them for responding to otherwise entirely encouraging behaviour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1tfaj6mLk

I think you have a point Jeep.

On the other hand these girls would likely argue that its reasonable that they expect an adult man have an adult penis.

And if he has a unusual shameful 'flaw' its up to him to declare it, otherwise, as one girl in the video put it, the whole thing is under false pretences…

Asking someone to reveal something intimate to every potential partner at the beginning of every date/relationship is unreasonable, especially something with shame associated with it.

I think it better, especially considering that most women are not all that bothered about size that if a woman has a preference for a size of penis that she make this known early on in the dating process.

I think the size of my penis is nobodies business unless we are going to get jiggy, a woman can communicate her preferences at any point during the evening/relationship and I would end it, I would be sad but I would be amicable. If we are not compatible then that is that move on.

It is not up to the bloke to feel apologetic for what god has given him. Besides it is not like small penis size means she isn't going to have some earthshattering orgasms because she is if they BOTH want to put in the effort.

There is nothing wrong with having sexual preferences, I just think that if your preferences are limiting your choice of partner you have the obligation to make those preferences clear to potential partners rather than blame them for responding to otherwise entirely encouraging behaviour.

This is the type of post that makes me wish we could have different levels of 'like'. It needs 4 stars or fireworks or somethin'.

I've never had a problem with a woman with preferences. Everyone has preferences, and some can be a make or break thing. (for women AND men. height, weight, hair color, breast size....etc). But you can both be amicable about it, have a nice date and just part ways later.

I have a REAL problem with size queens that feel humiliation should be a part of the situation.

Thanks for the complement retr0john and the likes folks.

Jessie I didn't watch the video, but obviously I would probably disagree with them about their assumptions about what is normal and to be expected when you pick up some random man, small dicks are normal and part of life, like cellulite or weird moles... you know nobody is perfect right?

The truth is if they had needs they would state their preferences up front, but they don't because it doesn't really matter as much to them as they say on camera or when they are chatting with their friends, seriously guys we give gossip and mindless banter way too much significance.

The rest of the person, the personality is where the real attraction is, get that fixed and the majority of women will be more than happy with your body, you will both make it work.

If they find you attractive then they find you attractive with a small penis, because it is part of the deal, it has influenced who you are. It cannot be separated from your ability to make them laugh, feel special, and make them scream in bed (which anyone can do btw) etc Ironically it might well be the very reason why you are so desirable to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1tfaj6mLk

I think you have a point Jeep.

On the other hand these girls would likely argue that its reasonable that they expect an adult man have an adult penis.

And if he has a unusual shameful 'flaw' its up to him to declare it, otherwise, as one girl in the video put it, the whole thing is under false pretences…

Those girls are both pretty ugly ... especially the one with long hair. If a girl asked me how "big I was" down there, id answer with an immediate question back like "that depends on how big of a vagina you have" by then id have lost any respect for her and id start asking about stretch marks/ pussy lips/ pussy smell/ discharge ect ect then top it off with the best line yet .... how far down your throat can you actually take a big dick ? You know what I mean ? Blowjobs are no good if only the tip is getting any action it gets hyper sensitive and spoils the fun