Mental Support Community

just want to stop the thoughts

Senior penor

BTW I don't find any of these woman on these vids attractive. I still trying to find one where Jessie posts up that I can actually think " she's quite nice" looks wise. And I'm not saying that because I feel bitter or want to be insulting. Just none of these woman are that good looking. Maybe that's why they like to ridicule men about penis size.

Alas studies have shown (e.g. 'Psychology Today') that the more attractive a woman is, the higher she rates the importance of penis size.

Cant catch a break can we…..?

Just to offer something here, one of the things I would like to do is to find a female friend & not have sex be part of it, at least not in the beginning. Maybe that is something other folks would want to consider, conversation can be positive & helpful w regard to one's state of mind.

Now that said, I know some guys would consider this idea the height of lunacy & I respect that.

Regardless of anything gentlemen I hope you will allow yourself to enjoy life to the fullest because it goes by fast. Take it from me, I am 51 years old and wish I had spent more time on things I can do something about and less time on things that I can't. Focus on what you can do.

Just to offer something here, one of the things I would like to do is to find a female friend & not have sex be part of it, at least not in the beginning. Maybe that is something other folks would want to consider, conversation can be positive & helpful w regard to one's state of mind.

Now that said, I know some guys would consider this idea the height of lunacy & I respect that.

Regardless of anything gentlemen I hope you will allow yourself to enjoy life to the fullest because it goes by fast. Take it from me, I am 51 years old and wish I had spent more time on things I can do something about and less time on things that I can't. Focus on what you can do.

Another 'four star like' post.

I raised this point when arguing with a shitty feminist, but I don't think there has ever been an instance of a man being revealed to have a small penis where this fact was viewed in a positive light, or even in a neutral light. Any time the issue comes up, having a small penis is bad and a character flaw and the person is undesirable, and conversely having a big one is universally positive like finding out someone is a secret millionaire. I think it's pretty interesting that this is never talked about, what does it say about male body images. It's fucked up, we all know that, but we aren't going to become intimate with the general perception of assholes who insult others' bodies, and we should only care what the people we are intimate with think about our bodies. I personally won't anymore have sex with someone until I feel comfortable with, and I wouldn't feel comfortable around someone who I suspect is a bad person. Unfortunately, I'm not that strong all of the time, and I still let these things bother me when dealing with someone who likes me, but it doesn't have to be that way. We shouldn't listen to some scene from a shitty movie, we shouldn't listen to size queens anymore than keira knightley should think she's ugly because some douche likes huge knockers. IDK, it's fucked up how there isn't a single example of a small penis not being viewed as a really bad thing, and I think somebody should do something about it. I think certain feminists can be allies, but at some point we need a champion or we need to organize. Dibs not being the champion, because if some random person I wasn't intimate with decided to comment on my penis, I'd probably react violently, and that is somebody I never want to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/2/2014 at 7:46 AM, ShameOnThem said:

I raised this point when arguing with a shitty feminist, but I don't think there has ever been an instance of a man being revealed to have a small penis where this fact was viewed in a positive light, or even in a neutral light. Any time the issue comes up, having a small penis is bad and a character flaw and the person is undesirable, and conversely having a big one is universally positive like finding out someone is a secret millionaire. I think it's pretty interesting that this is never talked about, what does it say about male body images. It's fucked up, we all know that, but we aren't going to become intimate with the general perception of assholes who insult others' bodies, and we should only care what the people we are intimate with think about our bodies. I personally won't anymore have sex with someone until I feel comfortable with, and I wouldn't feel comfortable around someone who I suspect is a bad person. Unfortunately, I'm not that strong all of the time, and I still let these things bother me when dealing with someone who likes me, but it doesn't have to be that way. We shouldn't listen to some scene from a shitty movie, we shouldn't listen to size queens anymore than keira knightley should think she's ugly because some douche likes huge knockers. IDK, it's fucked up how there isn't a single example of a small penis not being viewed as a really bad thing, and I think somebody should do something about it. I think certain feminists can be allies, but at some point we need a champion or we need to organize. Dibs not being the champion, because if some random person I wasn't intimate with decided to comment on my penis, I'd probably react violently, and that is somebody I never want to be.

There is nothing less feminist, at least what is considered political feminism, than focus on penis size as the "magic tool" for women's pleasure. Feminist theories about sexuality go directly against this, they go directly against penis size being relevant for good sexual life, and the responsibility for women to know their bodies and obtain pleasure despite of that.

Making people suffer about their body appearance or characteristics it is also very not feminist. Feminism it's also about destroying gender roles and recognising sexual diversity. Not just two genders (and their stereotypes) but many genders and sexual expressions of humanity.

What you talk about is not feminism, I don't know what it is, probably is just women talking openly about sex but from very mainstream and traditional position, where a man has to be able to satisfy all women in the world with his big tool, or is not a man.