Mental Support Community

Anyone else use a strap on?

Say, why don't you move away from the heteronormative groups of sex who need intercourse from a penis? Like women at times like feeling 'full' and have different regions of their vagina stimulated. So those who are between 'straight-need penis' and 'lesbian-don't need penis' spectrum of sexuality could be a niche for us very small dudes (I don't your size though, if you're above 4.5" you're fine), and we can use dildos for achieving this.

Anyway, if you ever get to try it, get a realistic dildo okay? If you want it for a long term basis get a vixskin because that's durable, and can be boiled. If you want something short term, cyberskin dildos would do, but they need to be cleaned meticulously and their porous. Oh and warm them up so they feel more like cock. Oh harnesses can be tough to get too, so choose wisely.

Anyway, if you are really small, why don't you try dating women who have chronic vaginismus? They get hurt with penises that are average or a bit below even and it doesn't go away easily. I really wish there was a dating site for us haha!

Edited by Pichi

Say, why don't you move away from the heteronormative groups of sex who need intercourse from a penis? Like women at times like feeling 'full' and have different regions of their vagina stimulated. So those who are between 'straight-need penis' and 'lesbian-don't need penis' spectrum of sexuality could be a niche for us very small dudes (I don't your size though, if you're above 4.5" you're fine), and we can use dildos for achieving this.

Anyway, if you ever get to try it, get a realistic dildo okay? If you want it for a long term basis get a vixskin because that's durable, and can be boiled. If you want something short term, cyberskin dildos would do, but they need to be cleaned meticulously and their porous. Oh and warm them up so they feel more like cock. Oh harnesses can be tough to get too, so choose wisely.

Anyway, if you are really small, why don't you try dating women who have chronic vaginismus? They get hurt with penises that are average or a bit below even and it doesn't go away easily. I really wish there was a dating site for us haha!

Because I'm not a lesbian. So that's why I'm interested in heteronormative women.

Oh yeah that's great find a group of woman plagued with a condition that affects less 1% of the population genius. And I am smaller then 4.5 kind of makes sense, doesn't it? Being on a sub forum that is geared to this issue. Seems like you could of figured it out in your own. Maybe that's just me though.

I didn't mean go for lesbians. Just women who don't need a lot of penetration for intimacy but are also attracted to men. Sort of like pansexuals/bisexual women etc.

Okay, I have a 3.5" penis. It can hit the G-spot for the girl I'm with and make her cum. I just need a particular position.

Also, my size also belongs to less than 1% of the population. I really wish there was a dating site for guys like me and women who need guys like me haha. It'd make things less taxing on us psychologically.

I didn't mean go for lesbians. Just women who don't need a lot of penetration for intimacy but are also attracted to men. Sort of like pansexuals/bisexual women etc.

Okay, I have a 3.5" penis. It can hit the G-spot for the girl I'm with and make her cum. I just need a particular position.

Also, my size also belongs to less than 1% of the population. I really wish there was a dating site for guys like me and women who need guys like me haha. It'd make things less taxing on us psychologically.

Those women are hard to find too, and probably end leaving for a woman or something.

And you have to use a strap so what does that tell you?

Yeah a dating website in theory sounds good, but no one would visit accept homosexuals, and weirdos with fetishes.

Well, Like you said women with chronic vaginismus are rare. who need guys like us who are also pretty rare (statistically). Which is why I was hoping for a site like this.

I was just talking to a woman like this who was depressed like you guys and hoped to find guys like us, or someone who's understanding/patient. But in her experience guys left because intercourse was difficult with her.

And I use a strap on because it's a fun thing to do. tbh, I discussed this with her before sex. So we did it without toys for a while and just recently started using them (3 months in)

And it's really silly of you to assume she'd 'leave for a woman'. She's not even attracted to women.

@dvnJ22

Yeeesh man "'cause that's how women are" Wow you're kinda jaded.

She's dated a trans man in the past. She's not attracted to women. But she is to the overall package. She wouldn't have continued to date me because we talked about it before sex. Anyway, from what I saw she definitely liked it ;)

According to her: a) It hits her G-spot well B) She can grind on top of me. c) It's a lot of fun to suck. d) Makes a good plug for anal. So it has it's pros.

However we use the strap on because of some other things she wants. She likes a full feeling (which I can give during oral sex, but not while fucking) and many positions are impossible with my dick.

She doesn't have vaginismus, but she has an open mind and is willing to try out new things with me so we can both be satisfied in the bedroom.

If you're not into using dildos or strap ons, you can find a woman who's into the more petite sizes.

Damn. You just want to drag me down with you as well. Trust me. She does. Otherwise she wouldn't have sex with me as much.

I don't want to drag you down. The way I see it though is she obviously wants someone bigger (it female nature, women who say otherwise are lairs, or gay) hence the strap on. Women are evolutionarily wired for them to be this way. Don't believe any woman, and what they say - they can't be trusted.

I would leave her.

Well there you go, she doesn't like having sex with you. That's my whole point, she only likes having sex with the strap on, and how long will that please her? She'll probably cheat. Women are deceitful, immoral creatures.

You should leave before she does.

dude, dvnj22, I hope you are seeing a professional therapist or at least using all of the other sections of this site, it sounds like you need help. I've never been and am no expert, but I'm sure there are people here who can help you get through your issues of self-hatred. You're way too hard on yourself and that manifests itself with you being unreasonably negative towards others.

I, like pretty much most heterosexual men, want a woman who looks like Angie Varona. Does that mean I should leave a hypothetical girlfriend who makes me happy and is happy with me just because her breasts or butt or waist are nothing like Angie's? Hell no! People are way more than just their bodies, especially people that you love and who love you. If you can't see that, your life is severely lacking in love and you should really be working on changing that.