Mental Support Community

New around here and hating how world shames and hurts us

Mat

I am new to the board and I haven't been to any doctor or therapeutist yet But I am fairly sure I do suffer from what is called Small Penis Syndrome.

I think I know why marriage was found out by Church, so that small guys like us can also be able to start family... I mean nowadays with all the partnerhip relations and what not women just freelance and 'test-drive' men for everything, how shallow is that, why we can't do that?

Of course we can't because we are seen by communoty as inferior and made to stay silent and take all the bitch-slaps becuae we have nothing to offer, or do we?

Well apparenrly according ot lot of casual women on the internet despite being sweet, funny, good character, caring, having good job, well if penis is small, good bye relationship, finding fast excuse because he has small penis and bye bye!

Sorry for long text but here you go... just read through these bollocks...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130307041830AAXk6FD

and it gets just better with the hate for small penii...

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271198

also I hate when so called "Auntie" or "Blogging all-knowing women advisors" begin to advice women who have boyfriends / fiancees with less than average penii to reconsider relationship.

It is awful and it is as bad as advocating a crime!!!

Read especially the comments... just wow <_<

http://www.betcheslovethis.com/article/dump-guy-small-penis-dear-betch

Here is another one... so what are we suppose to do, are there any women nowadays that dont give a fuck?

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/208464-cant-feel-boyfriends-penis.html

Now is the best part I searched a little to see if men are specific about breast-sizes, I know it is irrevelant since you don't have sex with breasts but vagina but I found it really discouraging and surprising in a bad way... how people small-talked guy who even mentioned dumping GF for her smaller size of breasts, how comes when advicing/advocating girl asking if she should dump guy for small penis because she has no sex satisfaction from it everyone is like AWWWW ask him to do oral or AWWWWW maybe you should then search for bigger guy and let him free to find fitting match!

what a bunch of bollocs... here it goes read through this... I can't believe...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090704223133AAmYAsZ

one comment struck me... here it goes if you go below on this page:

Hey, Jacob! What if your girlfriend said: My boyfriend has a little d***, should I dump him since he's not Long Dong Silver?? I'm a likes a well-hung type of girl, should I dump his *** cuz he ain't got a 12-inch schlong??" You know, that is one of the coldest, cruelest questions I have EVER heard. Do you even know your girlfriend's name?? I don't think so. I think you better re-think just how you judge people, women in particular, and how you treat them. Listen, you'd better treat women and their bodies with more respect. Women are not sex objects or something guys with little d***s like you jerk off to. We have brains, beauty and the intelligence to see that little boys like you can't help being stupid. It's because your brains cells have not quite fully developed and matured. So the cells in your brain are not quite fused together enough to realize that's it's malfunctioning when it comes to girls. When your mind sees a girl, it starts to short circuit, triggering you to say things your heart does not mean, then you suddenly become aroused when you see boobs, and your poor little pistol starts uncontrollably shooting blanks! Oops!...Did I say that??!! I guess it's expected of a young, naive, sexually inexperienced BOY like yourself that, unfortunately, has to jerk off every night. Oh, wait...I forgot. You can't jerk off because you only shoot blanks! Now, baby...does THAT make you feel like a man???!!! You ever disrespect girls or women like that again and we are ALL coming to get you. You hear me, honey??! Come to mama, sweetie! Aloha!

a girl responds to the topic-owner and begins to insult him with "Small dick" "Small penis" "Shooting blanks" insults out of nowhere... this is really so EFFING ANNOYING, world is just laughing at us! and we allow people to bad-talk and small-talk us, we should really put an end to this.

and here...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/320452-my-gf-has-small-breast-find-myself-being-awestruck-larger-breast-now

Sorry for long wall of text but I had to really vent, I just can't believe hw shallow and superficial our race is... maybethere should be nuclear hollocaust and end to this pathetic civilization...

Hey Mat yes we have been down this road a million times. Let me say that yes being small sucks but to waste your life worrying about it is a self imposed prison.

Remember internet comments can be from anyone for any reason so don't place too much into it.

There are females that are not hung up on dick size and that is where you should focus when pursuing a relationship.

I am in the minority here in that I think females platonic friends can be good because they can offer you some insight, tips, and self confidence.

Remember internet comments can be from anyone for any reason so don't place too much into it.

I have to agree with Victim here.

Yesterday, I felt a little dizzy and had an explosive headache so I took the Google tour in finding out what the problem could be. Turns out I've a stadium 10.000 brain tumor and I'm going to die very soon... That, or I needed to drink some water and eat a couple of candy bars and would not die very soon. I took my changes on the second suggestion.

You will find everything you search for on the internet. That's a fact and it's great, but it can also be very destructive. You have to ask yourself whether it's helpful or not searching/reading these comments and when you realize it isn't you should stop.

Maybe it has something to do with self hatred? I have done this, just so that I would know that I'm hated and that I could pity myself over it.

Hey guys, thanks for replies!

Yes I realise internet will come up and return any query that you typed in, I also mentioned in other section of forum for new members I also suffer from other maladies and I also used to ask Dr Google various things, and I ended up having Multiple Sclerosis, cancer and rare genetic disorders.

But it still pisses me off how world is like "Be hung like horse at the stables or you can't breed because you are funny and mismatched".

I just hope like others here mentioned, stem cells or whatever that makes new penis grow will come soon to augment our dicks.

I recommend that you talk to "u.r.what.u.is" (one of the posters here.) I think he can help you better than anyone else.

(I would suggest that you make it a private conversation, though.)

Thanks for putting such value on my contributions here. If Mat searches on my posts and reads anything interesting, he's welcome to address me privately or in response to the post. I have made profound progress in the last two years but my experience with women is very limited.

Thank you guys for further comments, and I know internet is net... but I just can't hold it how people type about penis hate, it sickens me and wants me to A) start personal crusade against shaming and these people or B) just kill myself, I literaly sometiems almost fell like it for being told I am inadequate and sites like this only make me think people want to get rid off us:

http://penissizematt...inted-wives.htm

Especially this hateful comment, although it might be true a little... we are genetic freaks in a way

Size is important. Do not date men with small penises. men with small penises ALWAYS have complexes and insecurities about their size. They will always feel inadequate and insecure, two traits universally unattractive to Women. Men with small equipment are far more likely to be mentally and physically abusive, get away from them.

Make no exceptions. If you discover your boyfriend has a small penis, break up with him and move on. Tell him why you're leaving. Hopefully this will discourage him from looking for another girlfriend by robing him of what remains of his confidence.

This may seem cruel, however it's not at all toward the human race. Penis size is genetic, and smaller than average penises should be seen as a genetic disorder. Do not give them a chance to breed with you.

I agree with Sarah. Small dicks are a disorder and she be allowed to die out by not getting a chance to spread their genes. I cannot get any use out of a small dick. The guy its attached to might be nice, but sexual satisfaction is part of a healthy romantic relationship. I'm a plus-sized woman so the guy has to have at least 6 or 7 inches to reach inside of me. Maybe a woman who's a midget can get satisfaction from a small-dicked guy, but not me. Small-dicked guys should face up to their shortcomings and turn to masterbation and stop disappointing women they ask out. End of story.

I don't know sometimes I just think I will grow lonely old ugly and die out not remembered by anyone at all :(

i know it's easier said than done, but don't pay too much attention to such comments mat; if they're genuine and indeed written by women not men, then they're certainly just mean feminist sluts, period. no remotely decent woman (or person) would ever say (or even think) such things about others.

i think the fatty chicks shouldnt breed because its a genetic disorder

i think bitchy bipolar chicks shouldnt breed because of their mental disorder

i think chicks with really loose vaginas shouldnt breed because it genetically doesnt help the human race

i can't agree with you obviously, but the last one is funny. :P

"Size is important. Do not date men with small penises. men with small penises ALWAYS have complexes and insecurities about their size. They will always feel inadequate and insecure, two traits universally unattractive to Women. Men with small equipment are far more likely to be mentally and physically abusive, get away from them.

Make no exceptions. If you discover your boyfriend has a small penis, break up with him and move on. Tell him why you're leaving. Hopefully this will discourage him from looking for another girlfriend by robing him of what remains of his confidence.

This may seem cruel, however it's not at all toward the human race. Penis size is genetic, and smaller than average penises should be seen as a genetic disorder. Do not give them a chance to breed with you. "

Nonsense! My father was hung like a horse...so why am I on this forum?

Why do people keep saying it's genetic? My dad was huge, but both of his sons are small and one of them is considering

"The coward's way Out" Whoever came up with that cliché wasn't aware of sps.

genetics is a factor but many other things play a role; environment, nutrition, etc.. besides, genetics from the mother's side also affect it.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that may of those whose issues are so severe that they can't even bring themselves

to have sex with a female will certainly consider suicide, which is really sad, but I have heard of young men who knew

they were doomed to a life of loneliness and sexual frustration and decided that suicide was a better option than publicizing

their pain and humiliation on forums such as this one. I really don't see the point. I just wanted to clear up the misconception

about penis size being genetic....I am living proof to the contrary.

both my brothers are average or above average from what i know as well

Now here you ago! a mature woman mocking and even making fun of average penis size in front of the whole world, and that’s only one example out of 1000s. No wonder men worry so much about their dicks as women are directly responsible for it. That’s the reason why 1000s of men join penis enlargement websites every day! I could go and on so much about it that it would make you head spin.

I do know one very affective trick to shut up size queens, feminists, and nasty women that make fun of small dicks in real life and the internet. It is low brow but it works!!Ask a size queen in person or on the internet, what she would think if her son turned out with a small dick? or if she had son with a small dick that felt depressed and suicidal over it? It shuts them up fairly lively, try it! I personaly tried it in real life and it shuts them up, makes them think, and even makes them mad!

Little apples will always grow and the road is long. For people that make fun of the misfortunate, misfortune could come knocking on the door someday.

Making fun of the handicapped, and other various misfortunes is seen as sick by most people and society and rightly so. But making fun of men with a small penis is ok and even encouraged. Little do people know that a small penis can make a man depressed and suicidal? I have no doubt in my mind that penis size is one of the big factors with suicide in men. Young men in this day and age in particular.

Making fun of the handicapped, and other various misfortunes is seen as sick by most people and society and rightly so. But making fun of men with a small penis is ok and even encouraged.

If enough people speak up, then that kind of ridicule will also be seen as sick. The situation is awful, but I'm hopeful for the future.