Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

My sister is my best friend and she recently got pregnant, but every time I think back to her denigrating comments about small penises it makes me hate her and want nothing to do with her child. We were just sharing some laughs for hours and within one such remark I'm back to despising her. The baser part of my emotions wishes that something terrible would happen to her, and is glad that she got to feel a pain somewhat similar to ours after she contracted herpes.

I'll love her again tomorrow probably. IDK why I'm saying this in the first place. Well, probably because I don't feel like saying it to her face. I've gone from wishing cruel women would understand to wishing I could force a similarly debilitating condition on them. What would even be the point of the former?

Again, raw emotions, not what I would literally do if I had the power.

• 1 month later...
On 17/10/2016 at 4:04 AM, CNL said:

My sister is my best friend and she recently got pregnant, but every time I think back to her denigrating comments about small penises it makes me hate her and want nothing to do with her child. We were just sharing some laughs for hours and within one such remark I'm back to despising her. The baser part of my emotions wishes that something terrible would happen to her, and is glad that she got to feel a pain somewhat similar to ours after she contracted herpes.

I'll love her again tomorrow probably. IDK why I'm saying this in the first place. Well, probably because I don't feel like saying it to her face. I've gone from wishing cruel women would understand to wishing I could force a similarly debilitating condition on them. What would even be the point of the former?

Again, raw emotions, not what I would literally do if I had the power.

It's difficult when someone you love doesn't pick up on our pain and shut their face for our benefit. But it isn't their problem, and unfortunately, most people quite happily ridicule anything they're not suffering through. But pain is pain. I've been in a similar situation with a friend who is constantly obsessed with being an Alpha. He clearly feels less than that for the most part, but loves making subtle remarks that are just disguised enough to go unchecked. But again, that's his problem, not mine. He can't be happy in his life on some level if making others feel weak and worthless is how they make themselves feel stronger, and believe me, it's a snake eating it's own tail (your sisters herpes). Just love her faults, hurtful comments and all. And don't base your love on her actions. You know you love her unconditionally, your mightn't like her unconditionally, but we rarely have a perfect relationship with anyone. Let her be who she is, and know, that every time she's insensitive and seemingly cruel, it's about her and her insecurities and never about you and yours. I hope you have a good relationship with the kid, he/she needs a sane and rational uncle to teach them how to behave towards others. Happy holidays, brother.  ☮?☮

• 2 months later...

This totally mind blowing experience just happened to me no more than a month ago.

I swim as a low impact exercise at a campus pool post motorcycle pattela compond fracture.

A group of basically gossiping older women gloat with their jock physical therapist.

I modestly wear low drag compression knee length speedos. Trunks are like swimming in a parachute.

Incredibly, one woman went totally out off her way to ask me ""How do guys like you have the the balls to wear those things? " I had know idea what she was talking about. I asked what?

She said straight out "little weenie" pointing to my crotch.

I asked in total shock, " Do you look ?"

Her reply: "We all do . I got picked to ask you. We do it all the time"

In freakin incredible! 

No guy has ever said stuff like that, ever.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 10:24 PM, LouisZ said:

This totally mind blowing experience just happened to me no more than a month ago.

I swim as a low impact exercise at a campus pool post motorcycle pattela compond fracture.

A group of basically gossiping older women gloat with their jock physical therapist.

I modestly wear low drag compression knee length speedos. Trunks are like swimming in a parachute.

Incredibly, one woman went totally out off her way to ask me ""How do guys like you have the the balls to wear those things? " I had know idea what she was talking about. I asked what?

She said straight out "little weenie" pointing to my crotch.

I asked in total shock, " Do you look ?"

Her reply: "We all do . I got picked to ask you. We do it all the time"

In freakin incredible! 

No guy has ever said stuff like that, ever.

Holy shit that is awful! I would have run off and cried in the shower. Literally. And then masturbated about it in a sinkhole of self loathing for the next 2 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Look guys, the reality on the ground is far different to what you see online. Woman who take the time to look up penis sizes are concerned about penis sizes. The reality is most woman are looking for a partner that can support a family, most woman don't care about sex and only use it as a tool to get men to marry them and have kids. 

This is why there is thousands of jokes about when a man gets married the sex drys up, doesn't matter what his penis size is, hell many woman will leave a bigger penis for a man with a bigger wallet even if the guy has a small penis.

Now sure there is some woman that do care about sexual physical pleasure as they more wired like men in the sex department, these woman will be fussy on the physical appearance while they young and attractive and can get any guy they want. Once they head towards there 30's and things haven't worked out with the alpha males they lower there standards because there market value diminishes with time.

My attitude was always fuck these woman, if they didn't want me when they were young don't come crawling to me now. 

My advice to all SPS's , put your energy into improving your knowledge and the rest of your body. Get a workout routine and eat healthy. Money and a good body is also a confidence booster.

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2015 at 11:21 AM, Jessie said:

"If I was a dude I’d probably have a really big dick, ’cause I feel really good about myself now. So I’m gonna tell those motherf***ers who broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat dick and enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life."

Read more: http://www.thegloss..../#ixzz3vdJZMW7v

Ladies and gentleman - please welcome to the stage…. Miss Miley Cyrus

Yeah, angry women put men down about their penises.  Foolish to take the details what they say seriously when they are angry.  Men abuse women.  The main thing that makes women angry.

Here is Miley's whole public rant at a performance at a gay club, I guess:

Before launching into the emotional power ballad “Wrecking Ball,” Cyrus unloaded on Liam Hemsworth, telling the crowd 2013:

And every time you get in your car, you’re going to hear my f—king song on the f—king radio, you piece of shit. That’s right. And then I’m gonna take all my clothes off, I’m gonna sit on a big, giant dick — sometimes two — I’m gonna swing around, and then I’m gonna hold the record for the most-watched music video on Vevo. So then — you know, you can tell a lot about a person — I think you can tell how big their dick is by how much confidence they have usually, and if I was a dude I’d probably have a really big dick, ‘cause I feel really good about myself now. So I’m gonna tell those motherf—kers that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat dick and to enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life. This song is called ‘Wrecking Ball.’

Cyrus was in a break-up with Hemsworth at the time, but denied the rant was about him.  She and Hemsworth got married in 2018.  She said the rant wasn't about Hemsworth and was just to rile up the guys at the gay club where she was performing.  Hmmm?  She seemed to have keen insight into the "confidence" issue.

On 3/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, lbaker said:

And every time you get in your car, you’re going to hear my f—king song on the f—king radio, you piece of shit. That’s right. And then I’m gonna take all my clothes off, I’m gonna sit on a big, giant dick — sometimes two — I’m gonna swing around, and then I’m gonna hold the record for the most-watched music video on Vevo. So then — you know, you can tell a lot about a person — I think you can tell how big their dick is by how much confidence they have usually, and if I was a dude I’d probably have a really big dick, ‘cause I feel really good about myself now. So I’m gonna tell those motherf—kers that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat dick and to enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life. This song is called ‘Wrecking Ball.’

There penis envy issues of this quote are off the chart.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear IrmaJean,

On page 13 of this thread, you expressed your own personal feelings when it comes to the significance of penis size and what love, sex, and relationships mean to you. I just wanted to say your writing is the most beautiful I've ever read on the subject. You have great priorities and understand what truly matters and what's important in life. It totally touched my heart and I had tears of joy when I read it. I wish every woman on the planet could read what you wrote. Most importantly, I wish the majority of women felt the same way you do. If that were the case, men would have no reason to have penis size insecurities and I would not be a 54-year-old virgin that never had a girlfriend. Your husband has got to be the luckiest man on the face of the earth for having such a wonderful woman in his life. Thank you for your thoughts and feelings, and especially, for being you.

Edited by avoidcruelty

7 hours ago, avoidcruelty said:

Dear IrmaJean,

On page 13 of this thread, you expressed your own personal feelings when it comes to the significance of penis size and what love, sex, and relationships mean to you. I just wanted to say your writing is the most beautiful I've ever read on the subject. You have great priorities and understand what truly matters and what's important in life. It totally touched my heart and I had tears of joy when I read it. I wish every woman on the planet could read what you wrote. Most importantly, I wish the majority of women felt the same way you do. If that were the case, men would have no reason to have penis size insecurities and I would not be a 54-year-old virgin that never had a girlfriend. Your husband has got to be the luckiest man on the face of the earth for having such a wonderful woman in his life. Thank you for your thoughts and feelings, and especially, for being you.

Christ. A 54 year old virgin. I thought those were a myth. What happened? 

31 minutes ago, TheDane said:

Christ. A 54 year old virgin. I thought those were a myth. What happened? 

Not a myth. I have found male virgins on the internet that are older than me that I talk to on facebook. It really is a long story that started from high school and continued through my adult years. I've always had low self-esteem and penis size insecurities. That combination made me scared to get close to a woman for fear of rejection. Since I am very emotionally fragile, the idea of being rejected by a woman because of my penis size would devastate me so much that I probably would've become suicidal and would not be alive today. So, I played it safe and took no risks with women. 

15 hours ago, TheDane said:

Should I feel sorry for you, or are you ok with it? (I am not patronising you)

I guess there is a combination of both. I have mixed feelings. Sometimes when I think about it, I  feel sad that I never had a girlfriend (someone who I really cared about and who really cared about me) nor experienced how sex feels. Other times when I think about it, I have heard and read so many stories about women rejecting and breaking up with men, leaving a trail of mental and emotional devastation and knowing that could've very easily have been me. In that regard, I feel like I dodged a bullet so I'm ok with it. That's somewhat of a complicated answer but it's how I feel.

On 3/19/2015 at 8:23 PM, Jessie said:

Trigger Warning for this thread. 

a female perspective…

"dont take no shit from no small man"

I think she means she doesn't accept pressure for sex from a small dicked guy.  Probably means she does accept pressure for sex from big dicked guys.

She feels angry at men for the way she is treated as a sex object.