Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a POV I had never considered before…

2. That his best friend has a small penis.

No man enjoys hearing that someone he respects and loves is stuck with a small penis. If you happen to be privy to information regarding the penis size of any of your boyfriend’s closest male friends—either through hooking up with them yourself, or knowing someone who has—keep it to yourself. You don’t want to deliver the message that will make your boyfriend feel awkward in his buddy’s company because he’s sure to resent you for it. It’s smarter to let a man hold onto the dream that everyone he likes and admires is sufficiently well endowed.

2. “If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends”

As a girl I remember giggling about this and imagining some kind of mass orgy (yes I was a little pervert), but now I can’t think of a truer thing in the world. You’d be surprised how many guys seem to go out of their way to ignore my friends, or even to bitch about them to me after a first meeting. I’d suggest that if you don’t like the idea of being kicked to the curb then you better get with my goddamned friends, guy, because not only are they going to be in my life long after you’ve screwed me over, they also know exactly what your cum face looks like and every little detail pertaining to your penis (yep, size, girth and how plentiful/dismal your load is).

Geri Halliwell feels sorry for men who have a "little one".

The former Spice Girl is currently single but has been linked to comic Russell Brand and British writer Sacha Gervasi in the past.

Dating is fun for the redheaded star but there are certain pitfalls Geri thinks could be avoided when it comes to a guy's "manhood".

"There is that expectation! You know, when you first meet a guy, there is that expectation," she laughed to Australian radio show hosts Kyle and Jackie O.

"I feel sorry for guys, because if they've got a little one... You know, of course we'll bypass it if you're really lovely. But it is a bit disappointing, I'm not gonna lie! I would pre-empt it! If I was a guy and had a little one, I'd say, 'I just need to give you a heads up - it's a chipolata!'"

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78289678.html#ixzz3f1DTsOc7

Blogging for the Huffington post,

Which brings me to today's topic: "Does penis size matter?" The question is simple enough. But please don't prematurely respond -- "yes" size does matter. Let's just slow things down, and relax. Can't we just explore the possibility that this age-old question has more than one correct answer? And from a woman's perspective, I'll tell you -- it's all about the shoes. You got to find the right equipment to compliment your exercise program. I mean, are you into brisk walks, marathons or full throttling aerobic workouts?

If you're of the male persuasion, reading this article, you're hoping to find answers to why footwear seduces female's imaginations. The long and short of it is you have to get inside a woman's head, not just her pants. Again, think shoes, not shoe size. Can you run a mile or two? Some girls want a shoe that has more cushioning; others want a stiffer rubber for support and stability. Yet, there are those who prefer grabbing whatever's handy. Still, there are women who wish to choose a sport-specific shoe; those women want to whittle shoes down to size.

So gentleman, here's the straight talk on girl talk... Yes sir, I'm not going to lie, dong size is always a popular subject among women. Hell yes, it sounds impressive when a guy is rumored to have a huge penis. We think, larger than life... All of a sudden this man seems more desirable, even better in bed. We might even wonder if we purchased discounted, last season shoes? But do well-endowed men really give more bang for the buck? Maybe, but how many women have purchased shoes that looked nice, even flashy but just couldn't step up to the task at hand.

How do we find the right shoe and the best fit? What we do know is lots of men will go to great lengths to exaggerate the size of his package. Really, and truly "HISWAY" is all about the foot long, or is it? What if I told you that in reality the average erect human penis is approximately 5.1-5.9 inches in length? Now, what are your thoughts? Did you even know the average? Again, a man's penis is much like shoes, coming in different incremental sizes- like full and half sizes. And like shoe shopping it's best to take at least three measurements- not just one, to know what size fits you best.

Usually, I hear from other females that "size doesn't matter" or that they like it "not too big and not too small." Well I guess they'll never know if good things come in small packages like the world's smallest penis at 0.39 inches in length. And with that same attitude, they'll not know if maximum pleasure is associated with maximum size, as in what would sex be like with the largest penis measured at 13.5 inches? Of course, these measurements were taken at attention, hard times for the flaccid state.

Sure, size to some women is a small issue, but to others it's huge since having a lover with a monster cock is considered a bonus, even eye-pleasing. But it can be problematic, if you're constantly reaching into the closet and pulling out a pair of shoes that always hurt your feet. Still if you love the way they look, you may wear them even if the shoe size is not suitable. Maybe there is something to be said for an old pair of comfy sneakers.

Still, there is one more thing that may blow your minds guys and that's the correlation between the length of a man's penis and his relationship status. Lots of women tell her gal pals that her boyfriend's penis is about average, but once he commits or puts a ring on it, she too exaggerates his genital size. God forbid, there's a break-up or divorce- now, she's telling everyone what an itty bitty, teeny weenie he has. Yes, I too, may be guilty of full disclosure in my recent memoir RAW: One Woman's Journey Through Love, Loss.

Really who hasn't heard that a dude's penis size is proportionate to the size of his foot? So, I ask can women magically predict your penis size based on your shoe, hand, or nose size, even your height. I mean, no wonder the hunt for Bigfoot continues! Is Sasquatch a legend worth finding? Sure, Bigfoot rarely makes an appearance but let me squash the rumors that the size isn't everything. And that the measurement of a man's penis doesn't necessarily relate to his ability to exceed his partner's expectations. Honestly, your dick's magnitude isn't an empirical measurement of success in the bedroom. I don't want to sass the squatch and all the legendary beasts out there, but isn't variety the spice of life?

Finally gentlemen, I'll let you in on one more secret, today, more than ever; every woman want things (your thing) her way. Yes, we live in a sex driven society that tries to measure your masculinity by the size of your package.

The Perfect Penis – Is Size Important?

Posted on October 20, 2012

A lot of the material for my blog comes to me randomly – conversations at work, conversations with friends, reminiscing, and more recently when I am looking at the blog’s of others here on WordPress. This has happened to me again today, and as much as I certainly don’t want to steal the content of others, it definitely got me to thinking.

The Perfect Penis – this is a post by the Best Sex Blog and as soon as I saw the headline, not only did I have to read it, but my mind automatically flashed back to the Big Love. Now I’m not sure if I am allowed to post a picture of a penis on my blog, or if I am allowed to use a picture of his penis, but I had to talk about it. I shall refrain from using the penis picture for now. I don’t know if a man can pick their penis out of a line up, but in the worst case scenario that someone I know comes across this blog, or worse – him, I wouldn’t want to upset anyone.

The Big Love had the perfect penis. It was my first circumcised penis, and to be totally honest, I hadn’t seen it before we had sex, so it all came as a bit of a shock. So much of a shock, in fact, that I had to call my Mama and tell her, and ask her what to do with it. This happened after our first time, of course; it would have been a bit weird if I had just called her mid-fuck.

Where I come from, there isn’t a lot of circumcising, so it was all a bit alien to me. When I do the whole foreplay thing and I give the guy a mini hand job or head, I use the foreskin as a bit of leverage. Does that make sense? However, on this particular penis, there was none of this, so I quickly learned that a lot of spit was needed. Anyway, I digress.

img_7624.png?w=584&h=584

His cock was the most beautiful cock that I had ever seen in my life. It wasn’t too long and it wasn’t too short; it was simply perfect. It had the right amount of girth to make me feel as if I had a good sized cock inside me, and just the right hint of length to feel it deep within me. The fact that it was circumcised definitely helped – it made it the neatest penis I had ever seen. When he was sat down, the tip just reached his bellybutton. I couldn’t tell you how long it was because we never measured it, but to me it was simply perfection.

There was nothing I enjoyed more than having his cock in my mouth. I’m pretty sure he knows this, as he definitely had more blowjobs out of me during our two year relationship than he had ever received in his life. He did the usual tale – “no girl makes me cum through a blow job”, but of course, we overcame that. His first blow job from me was about 40 minutes long, but after that initial one was over, I managed to get it down to as little as two minutes in some instances. One of those instances was when we were on the other side of the world, driving through the aftermath of a tornado. It was my first ever tornado and we were storm chasing but never quite got there. As we were driving along, all of the excitement had gotten me intensely horny so I reached over, unbuckled his pants, and gave him head. He came the hardest he ever had in his life, or so he said. The amount that went down the back of my throat definitely backed up his story!

I guess I’m digressing again – back to the perfect penis.

Since the Big Love, I have slept with 9 people; some of them new, some of them recycled exes. I have compared every one of them to his. There I go with the whole comparing thing again!

There was the drunk guy who I couldn’t remember, the other drunk prick that I can’t remember, but I do remember it not being hard all that much, the friend that I did while I was a wing-woman who, again, I couldn’t remember, and the fireman who was so blah it’s not even worth remembering. The Lapdog has come pretty close to perfect penis status – his has a lot of girth though, and was a bit longer than the Big Love’s. My Mr. Grey – well, we all know how good his penis is! And his hands, his tongue, his everything…. He has piercings though, and I prefer mine without. His is fun and all, but a little too “industrial” for my liking.

The Guy I couldn’t get rid of has a MASSIVE cock! It’s really long but too thin.

Which leaves me with One Ball – his cock is almost perfect but there is one drawback…. It’s not circumcised.

The Big Love has ruined all penises for me, and I’m angry with him for that. I’m now looking for a man that has a cock that is about 5/6 inches long, with a pretty big girth, has no foreskin and is smooth and pink and beautiful.

In my life, I have been lucky. I’ve only come across a couple of tiny penises.

There was Number 2 – his wasn’t all that long, maybe three inches?

Number 17 – he made me laugh, was pretty hot, and had a great smile but his penis was tiny; definitely not bigger than my little finger. I went back a few times though, so there must have been something about him that I liked.

Then there was Number 18 who actually had the smallest penis I ever would have imagined possible. I doubt it even topped an inch and a half when hard. We only had sex the once and I honest to goodness couldn’t even feel it. How he managed to cum inside me, I don’t know. We couldn’t even use a condom because it was so small. This was stupid, of course, but I was young and I’m much more sensible now….. kinda.

So is penis size really that important to us girls? I know that I couldn’t have sex with a guy that had a small penis repeatedly, but then at the same time, a massive cock isn’t the best either – The Guy I couldn’t get rid of is a perfect example of that. Sex is a very important part of the relationship for me, and if I couldn’t even feel the connection with his cock, there would be no relationship. I would cheat for sure. I need a cock that is big enough to hurt my insides when my legs are up on his shoulders, and I want one that makes my mouth feel full when I give him head. However, if I met the perfect man that had everything about him I liked, would I be able to sacrifice the penis? To be brutally honest, no I don’t think I could. I NEED a good cock. I would even go as far as to say that I CRAVE a good cock. I think I have found my “soulcock” – The Big Love. I’m just worried that there won’t be another one like it…. Applications are being taken ;)

Regarding the HuffPo blog:

This is one of those articles that makes me worry my cognitive skills are in decline because I am not sure I know what the hell she is talking about.

She seems to change her mind throughout the article about whether size matters. It sounds like in essence she is saying that some women sometimes want a big penis. Frankly, assuming it's true, I don't have a problem w that. It's called freedom.

I reject this notion that the opinions Jessie is sharing is indicative of the overwhelming feelings of women. Are there a lot of very insensitive women who say mean things on the Internet? Of course, but I also see a huge amount of men on the internet who say very insensitive and hateful things towards women about their bodies and other things. Anyone who is reading or watching these women joking about small penises and talking about how they mock small penises with their friends and would never marry a man with a small penis should remember that these are the exception and not the rule. Just like most men do not hate women and view them as a collection of sex holes, most women are kind and understanding and truly want someone who loves them and makes them happy above all else. I know I've said it before, but I don't think this is the right place to be posting every negative anecdote on the internet about women's opinions small penises.

To shame,

In my experience as a Londoner women openly despise small dicks.

The quote below is one of a thousand comments to be found on line.

I picked this one as some of her phrases are ones I have observed directly from women.

Most men will not date obese or severely disfigured women.

Most women will not date men with severely undersized penises.

--------

macaroniandcheese

10/16/14 2:27am

My one and only "one night stand" that never became anything more was with a dude who had the smallest penis. It wasn't short, but it was so thin it was seriously like a slightly meaty middle finger. I didn't even know dicks were formed so skinny. I was young enough that I was trying to be open-minded, struggling to pretend that it didn't matter even though I was baffled by it (and not very interested once I saw how small it was). I wound up fucking him anyway, didn't feel him, couldn't come, and the goddamn condom came off inside me because his prick was so skinny. I never slept with him again, though I ran into him frequently. It was because of this experience that I always do a crotch rub before I undress a guy—I vowed never to fuck a skinny cock again.

Best part? His last name was Dix.

I'm not even fucking kidding.

"If a man cannot provide for a woman be it financially, emotionally or sexually then she will find another man who can."

My question would be, how is this different for a man? Don't we expect to be "provided for" emotionally or sexually at least as much as women do? Not to mention that we don't get pregnant and have to deal with that. Yes, there's some difference in societal expectation of earnings, but there's also a continuing difference in expectation of who's staying home with the children.

"Men will sacrifice their own lives for a woman ..."

Some men will sacrifice their lives for a particular woman. And some men sleep around and never know whether they left a baby behind. Many women now go off to war the same as men. And sure, some women don't care.

Generalization is dangerous. It isn't an adequate defense against being shamed, yet it ends up eliminating opportunities not to be. There has to be something else that lets a man survive a situation that makes him feel bad yet keep trying for one that makes him feel good.