Mental Support Community

Introduction: I'm John Lucas & I want to add new perspectives on this issue

johnlucas

I think I've come to a point where I just want the world to understand why it's pointless for most small men to even try, and to feel bad. Some viral youtube video or Netflix documentary, a Hollywood drama that dared to be the first on this subject, anything, full of the heartbreaking stories that have been posted here in just the last couple days, and respectfully cynical enough to not follow those stories with some generic positive thinking crap like this johnlucas guy was or is planning to return with. Figure out, world, the science of giving people big dicks but there should be some record out there that we existed. It's been playing in my head over and over, footage of us crying and telling these fucking terrible stories, how the fucking girl cried before we even got to; it is so fucked. I want the world to know and at least feel awful about it for a moment; tell them to recall the last time their boss dressed them down in front of everyone, and then imagine feeling that cutting, stomach ache of emasculation every time you see a woman and sometimes even a man, and then imagine that your boss is the fucking unchangeable physical reality we live in.

On 4/29/2015 at 10:33 AM, CNL said:

I think I've come to a point where I just want the world to understand why it's pointless for most small men to even try, and to feel bad. Some viral youtube video or Netflix documentary, a Hollywood drama that dared to be the first on this subject, anything, full of the heartbreaking stories that have been posted here in just the last couple days, and respectfully cynical enough to not follow those stories with some generic positive thinking crap like this johnlucas guy was or is planning to return with. Figure out, world, the science of giving people big dicks but there should be some record out there that we existed. It's been playing in my head over and over, footage of us crying and telling these fucking terrible stories, how the fucking girl cried before we even got to; it is so fucked. I want the world to know and at least feel awful about it for a moment; tell them to recall the last time their boss dressed them down in front of everyone, and then imagine feeling that cutting, stomach ache of emasculation every time you see a woman and sometimes even a man, and then imagine that your boss is the fucking unchangeable physical reality we live in.

I'm 2 years behind on this reply but things are beginning to change on this front.

I'm hearing more & more men AND most importantly women start to realize how hurtful & destructive the negative attitudes towards small-sized men really are.
It's the beauty of the internet. You get to hear perspectives you could NEVER easily hear before & it changes your whole view of the world.
It certainly did for me.

I could NEVER make these posts in the 1990s.
I wouldn't even have the foundational understanding to start from.
At best all I could do would be sympathize. And that simply is not enough.

CNL, TRUST ME...I will NOT bring those usual "positive thinking" platitudes here to this forum.
I see those platitudes as the empty garbage that they are.
And most importantly I have studied this issue enough to realize that part of the key to solving it is to give the men suffering THEMSELVES the power & agency to eradicate the complex.

The male symbol is a directional arrow jutting off of a circle. ♂
The symbology of the penis, of the male role is ACTION.
When men have the tools to tear down the fortress, they will feel stronger & better about themselves.
All I'm here to do is help you find those tools.

Yes, the physics are (currently) unchangeable but the society is not.
Like us Black folks used to say in the 1960s, ♫ It's Been A Long Time Coming But A Change Is Gonna Come ♫

These stigmas WILL change & you guys are gonna be the pioneers that change them.
I will help you find the tools to tear down that fortress.

John Lucas