Mental Support Community

farewell

Resolute

how are you?

Thanks for asking man, I am concerned about you and I am praying for you.

Like Irma says nothing needs to be final, nobody knows what tomorrow might bring.

Your life matters, you matter resolute and even if you can't speak to us here you will continue to matter to us.

If you could carry that around inside you and remember it when you are low it will help.

well... i guess this is goodbye. i will lose internet connection in several hours, i believe (hopefully won't happen prematurely).

this is difficult for me... i will really miss you guys, and won't forget you. i wish everyone the best, and i hope we all find peace somehow.

i wanna give special thanks to some members by name, in random order: beth, ken, small, klingsor, m.allen, jeep, mts, skynight.

goodbye everyone, and godspeed.

my internet expires in a couple hours mts, so i can't come back; but i'm not killing myself today or tomorrow. i'll try to stay as long as i can until there are no more excuses. thank you for your sentiments. you're a good friend. i wish you the best in your meetings and everything else in your life. take care mate.

• 2 months later...

I feel sad to read that you want to end your life, resolute. I think you are worth something as a human being, so losing you would be a loss to the entire human species. I have been in your position, feeling so utterly worthless that suicide actually seems like a rational choice. And i still have the slash scar on my wrist, from when i made that choice.

As you see, i didn't follow through with it. If i hadn't followed through with it, i never would have met my wife whom i've been in love with now for over 25 years. I never would have traveled to China and Africa. I never would have learned how to sail a sailboat. My life has problems now, too (that's why i'm in this forum), but i'm glad i didn't end my life.

I hope you won't end your life. Sure, you can't see any good now. Back then, i couldn't see the good things that were going to happen to me, either.

• 1 month later...

hi everyone; i'm back, and unfortunately still "alive" and kicking... myself. needless to say, the attempt didn't exactly go as planned... seems i can't do anything right.

anyway... i missed you guys; how's everyone doing? anything hapeen while i was away? i've been without internet ever since i left nearly four months ago.

i've got a lot of catching up to do (reading stuff that has been posted since i left), i guess (i hope i can catch some of klingsor's posts, but i'm guessing they're mostly deleted.

well... i guess i'll see you guys around, since i'll be visiting the site frequently, since i have nothing else to do.