Mental Support Community

New Here... Need someone to talk to ASAP

AstridTomson98

Hi my name is Astrid and I need some help. I've become sucidal, self harmed for the first time in months of being clean... My ED, bulimia, has been kicking my butt again... Basically I'm in a huge relapse from over half a year of progress. I need someone to talk to before my therapy appointment tomorrow. My dad emotionally hurts me and sometimes physically. I need an escape...

Guest ChinaDoll

Hello Astrid. I'm sorry to hear that. None of us here are practicing professionals (I think) but if you need a friend to talk to then we (or at least I) can listen. :)

Sometimes just being able to talk to someone helps greatly.

Welcome to the site. I must confess though, I don't know much about bulimia and such. How are you right now?

I can't use help lines because my phone is shut off at night. My dad likes me to not text or call. I'm not sure the real point since it does nothing.

Hi, thank you for welcoming me. If you have any questions on bulimia you can ask me. Currently its 4am and I'm sitting on the couch awake from some nightmares and I was just in a binge. Revently I've been gaining a lot of weight due to my binges since I don't work it off after. :/

I'm not sure. I just started relapsing in every aspect as my life has gotten more difficult with my parents and school starting. Two months ago I got out of an ED IOP because it wasn't working for me. A few weeks after that everything was fine and better than before. Now I seem to be loosing it. I'm not sure. Hopefully talking to the therapist will help, even if she isn't my regular one since they are on vacation. Still that's in the afternoon and I don't know how I'll deal until then. If I don't go to school my dad just yells at me, trying to make me get a job. I just don't feel up to it.... Sorry I'm just throwing so much information in your face. If you have any questions about me I'll be glad to answer.

Welcome, AstridTomson98.

I'm sorry you are struggling. :( What helps to relieve your anxiety? Do you enjoy listening to music? Maybe a walk outside might help once it is daytime there?

My daughter is an artist. :-) Do you paint or draw?

Feel free to continue expressing yourself if it is helpful. We will listen.

Hi,

I do enjoy music but my parents are up now and I think I'm sick so its just annoying me right now, as everything is. I'm trying to find stuff to help but nothing seems to be working as my leg is shaking. O.o

I draw mostly as its my favorite medium, but I do paint and such as well.

I'm not sure what else to say so that's why I said you can ask me questions if needed.

Hi,

I do enjoy music but my parents are up now and I think I'm sick so its just annoying me right now, as everything is. I'm trying to find stuff to help but nothing seems to be working as my leg is shaking. O.o

I draw mostly as its my favorite medium, but I do paint and such as well.

I'm not sure what else to say so that's why I said you can ask me questions if needed.

Like I said before, but not in full detail, my family, school, and my eating. My family is mostly just my dad being a jerk as people say he emotionally abuses me. He makes me cry sometimes. My school I just got into last week from switching due to anxiety and depression towards the old one. The longer 8 hour days are harder. My eating... I've been binging a lot and such and I get anxious when I eat and don't eat. It's a loose, loose situation.

Guest ChinaDoll

I hope this does not sound mean but I am curious. What do you do to get yourself out of depression and others and to cope with everything you're facing other than seeing a therapist?