Mental Support Community

Isolation and abstinence from masturbation thoughts.

mts

mts, don't be ashamed of yourself for masturbating.

Everyone who has sexual feelings will masturbate.

That's 100%. You're not a failure or a pervert

(unless you masturbate to thoughts of children. But that's different).

There's a common misconception that only people with no sex life masturbate.

That's a myth.

I remember when i first started having sex: i didn't stop masturbating;

truth is, my sex life just gave me one more thing to think about while masturbating.

:huh:

I realize this is TMI, kind of.

But if it can remove shame from someone, it's worth the embarrassment.

I have a relative, a second cousin, that is an unbelievably handsome guy. We have lost touch but from the time he was 13 all he did was plough away. One of my most persistent fantasies is just being me but looking like him and screwing everything that walks including my friends girlfriends and wives, something I absolutely would never do in real life. The world of fantasy is up for grabs. No one should feel bad about their fantasies as they are manifestations arising out of our inner shame and guilt.

Guest ChinaDoll

MTS, must thy speak?

Speak. We're listening. :)

I didn't find your question unhelpful or annoying. I can answer it by saying that yes, there is a relationship, but it's probably not in the way you'd expect. The more attractive the person, the more I hate them because it seems as though they are rebelling against the natural order or simply being patronizing.

Oh boy... sounds so familiar. In my case, it feels like attractive people are "on the other team." Lol! And when someone compliments my looks, I feel like its all empty flattery. Eyebrow raise followed by a "what do you want?" (Though this time I try to just say thank you regardless of whether they mean it or not.)