Mental Support Community

My so called life

Small

3 hours ago, Resolute said:

ya, only because he boosted you from lichtenstein to switzerland. :D

It's quite the upgrade :') I just hope that Klingsor and you give me refuge in your iron clad fortress when the tides of positivity flood my safe space. I'll even fire artillery for you both I promise.

We have spare bedrooms in the fortress so you can come. Resolute lives in a tall turret and flies bomber jets, while I live in the dungeons and devise plots. We meet for tea and crumb cakes every day at 4 pm in the great hall followed by dinner prepared by our domestic servant, Igor. 

I take a swig of rum before throwing the bottle overboard, and lift the anchor on our dated, warhardened vessel, which begins a sheepish crawl out of it's makeshift dock. Drawing my rusty little dagger, squeezing the hilt as I point it at poor ole Jazz. "Coming with wee lass? Or along the plank ye walk!" My sinister grin exposes a few rotten teeth before I look back at my crew expecting a wall of amused laughter. 

3 hours ago, Small said:

I take a swig of rum before throwing the bottle overboard, and lift the anchor on our dated, warhardened vessel, which begins a sheepish crawl out of it's makeshift dock. Drawing my rusty little dagger, squeezing the hilt as I point it at poor ole Jazz. "Coming with wee lass? Or along the plank ye walk!" My sinister grin exposes a few rotten teeth before I look back at my crew expecting a wall of amused laughter. 

I'll help. I found out a long time ago I don't get sea sick no matter how rough the water gets. (But that being said I'm a horrible swimmer. I sink like a rock.):Dunno:

On 4/3/2017 at 7:48 PM, retr0john said:

Can I get in on this? I'll offer up to humbly serve. I'm 50% Viking

On 4/3/2017 at 8:01 PM, jazz said:

Don't worry, Igor is already doing that according to Pax...You could probably help on some bombing raids from Resolute's lofty turret :)

john's actually a pretty good cook. igor can't cook worth a damn.

5 hours ago, retr0john said:

50% Norwegian, 25% Irish, 25% German. Oddly enough, no bits and pieces. Good or bad, all is pure blood.

am i mistaken or was your wife partly swedish? i'm certain she has a chinese background tho.

58 minutes ago, Resolute said:

john's actually a pretty good cook. igor can't cook worth a damn.

am i mistaken or was your wife partly swedish? i'm certain she has a chinese background tho.

Sarah: 50% Swedish, 25% French, 25% Chinese. Her dad was a Swedish blue eyed blonde, her French grandfather was a blue eyed blonde. Of course her mom was 50% French and 50% Chinese. Her mom was born in china, came here in her mid 20s. Her dad wasn't born here either, but he came (or his parents came) when he was a child.

I remember my grandpa talking with a horrendous Irish brogue. When he got tipsy you couldn't hardly understand what he was saying. He had a hell of a temper. Luckily he mellowed out when he was drinking. He got nicer as he got older, but I guess he was a real hell raiser when he was young.  

I'll cook! I'll keep everyone well fed. (well, except for English pudding.) I can make a good English beef (or pork or chicken) pastie with frozen pie crusts though! 

17 hours ago, retr0john said:

Sarah: 50% Swedish, 25% French, 25% Chinese. Her dad was a Swedish blue eyed blonde, her French grandfather was a blue eyed blonde. Of course her mom was 50% French and 50% Chinese. Her mom was born in china, came here in her mid 20s. Her dad wasn't born here either, but he came (or his parents came) when he was a child.

I remember my grandpa talking with a horrendous Irish brogue. When he got tipsy you couldn't hardly understand what he was saying. He had a hell of a temper. Luckily he mellowed out when he was drinking. He got nicer as he got older, but I guess he was a real hell raiser when he was young.  

what the hell does she see in you? :D maybe she was captivated with your math skills... or maybe your cooking. :P

17 hours ago, retr0john said:

I'll cook! I'll keep everyone well fed. (well, except for English pudding.) I can make a good English beef (or pork or chicken) pastie with frozen pie crusts though! 

much appreciated.