Mental Support Community

Hello, fellow Earthling people

nope

My name is NOPE and I'm a married man with 2 kids. I am a paranoid schizophrenic and I suffer from depression and panic attacks. I smoke cigarettes and drink beer. Just looking for some support and people to babble my senselessness to when problems surface in my life.

My current situation is that my car, which I'm still paying for, is in a repair shop. It's stressing me beyond belief because only my wife works, as I am a stay at home dad and collect supplemental security income. My wife however has missed a lot of work recently with the birth of our second child and then breaking her foot. She has gotten one pay check in December and isn't expecting another for another 2 weeks. With my SSI coming on tomorrow and what is left of that pay check I MIGHT be able to pay for the car repair and rent. Leaving behind, until she gets paid again, luxury items such as paying our bills, car insurance, car payment, and food. I'm not asking for handouts or anything like that, just stating what is going on and why I am at wits end. I have so much more I would like to tell everybody, but each issue will have to wait.

Welcome to the community, nope.

I'm sorry you're feeling so much stress. :( Financial issues are always tough to cope with, especially when children are involved. Are you able to discuss your feelings with your wife or friends and family? I hope you have some support there. My h and I have been through some very difficult times, unemployment and broken vehicles...Life can be challenging. Are there any support services available to you and your family?

Actually I'm being alienated by a lot of friends and family for being a disgusting human being with no morals. It happens, I guess. Deleted 99% of people from my Facebook a couple days ago and stopped making posts about anything at all as an experiment to see if anyone would reach out to me/notice... So far, nothing. Not even a single message from the people I kept, minus my wife and Mom. Going into the new year with just close friends, and seeing what I end up with in the end. Finances come and go, that's life. Wife and I deal with everything as it comes, as we always have, and always will.